Thread: "Dear Barak Obama"

Default "Dear Barak Obama"

Please add my "music department of one" to your gargantuan bailout. It currently "needs" this guitar.

*President Obama, the image is linked to a "CNN" video no less!
    **Sir, I recommend watching this in "High Quality"
    ***Mr. President, if you think about it, I'm helping pay for the bail out --> so please, throw me a bone.

I'm not a guitar player, but if I were, and I were the president, and I was also proposing a massive bailout, I would definitely feel the need to include this guitar.
    Chris Sansom
    M. Div. Concordia Seminary
    Google+
    Facebook!
    LibraryThing!

Quote Originally Posted by Sansom48 View Post
    I'm not a guitar player, but if I were, and I were the president, and I was also proposing a massive bailout, I would definitely feel the need to include this guitar.
    God bless you! I'm sendin' up a "Prayer of Jabez" for Sansom48 right now!

Your "need" is equally as valid a concern for the federal government as are all the other items in the package.
    Dan Phillips
    Books:Web presence:
    tfo+[]l;w> hw"hy> tr:AT-ta, vArd>li Abb'l. !ykihe ar"z>[, yKi

s `jP'(v.miW qxo laer"f.yIB. dMel;l.W

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Phillips View Post
    Your "need" is equally as valid a concern for the federal government as are all the other items in the package.
    Exactly! 4567891011

February 10, 1978 Van Halen is released. The time - somewhere around 10 AM.

By noonish, Frank Zappa thanked Edward Lodewijk Van Halen for reinventing the guitar.

Here's Franks kid, Dweezil, with a cool story about "Shredward" and a brilliant live version of Eruption. Any of you that know about guitar tone, know that EVH's on this album (back then they were called "albums" or "records"), his "Brown Sound," has been keep a better secret that the Coronel's 11 herbs and spices. Well, Dweezil nails both. Spend the 5 1/2 minutes. What have you got to lose? We've already lost an hour tonight with the changed to daylight savings time.

*image linked to the youtubes of the world wide interwebs.

Default "I want to go to there!"

Default The Apple Don't Fall Far From The Tree

Thumbs up Here's an Irving Azoff Quote

Van Halen will hit the road in 2010, Ticketmaster Entertainment CEO Irving Azoff announced during the 2009 Bank of America Merrill Lynch Media, Communications and Entertainment Conference Sept. 9.

This was not expected to be the time when the next VH tour would be announced, but some lines got crossed and the information was brought during the Q&A.

Again, I'm just quoting Irving Azoff. Sorry, there were no footnotes.