Thread: VLO Multi Pane Viewer

Default VLO Multi Pane Viewer

I have added a new Multi Pane Viewer (MPV) to Verse List Organizer...

You may access this feature from the Swords Icon or from the Tools menu. Check out the help file for further information.

The purpose of the MPV is to allow you to view and interact with up to five VLS files at one time. You can double-click on any verse in any of the five list boxes and have that verse broadcast to BibleWorks for viewing.

This feature, whose capabilities I will probably be expanding in the future, is useful for quickly viewing different verses in different VLS and VLO category files without having to open/close files and switch back and forth between various windows.

You must select at least one file from the VLM Category list box on the far right of Verse List Organzier before accessing this feature. You can select up to five different VLS files from your Category file list and view them simultaneously.

You can download the Install file and/or the Update files HERE
    Last edited by Adelphos; 07-17-2009 at 07:11 PM.

I've expanded the capabilities of the MPV. The Help File has been updated, so consult that for an explanation of the buttons. Here is a screen shot of the new MPV...

You can download the Install files and/or the Update files HERE
    Last edited by Adelphos; 07-17-2009 at 07:12 PM.

Okay, I finally got the MPV the way I want it. As before, view the Help file for an explanation of the buttons. This is the last expansion I'm planning for the MPV for now. Perhaps others later. Here is a screenshot of the new MPV...

The Install files and/or the Update files can be downloaded HERE
    Last edited by Adelphos; 07-17-2009 at 07:12 PM.