Thread: Beta Testing-

Default Beta Testing-

The latest BW updates included the line- for new features that are in beta. Any idea of what those are? Any hints to wet the appetite?
    Numbers 6:24-26
    יְבָרֶכְךָ יְהוָה וְיִשְׁמְרֶךָ׃
    יָאֵר יְהוָה פָּנָיו אֵלֶיךָ וִיחֻנֶּךָּ׃
    יִשָּׂא יְהוָה פָּנָיו אֵלֶיךָ וְיָשֵׂם לְךָ שָׁלוֹם׃

Default Aaronic Benediction

I know this is off-topic, but if you'll indulge me anyway, how did you get your Aaronic Benediction on the slant. Did you italicize your text? Grateful for your reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Neighoff View Post
    The latest BW updates included the line- for new features that are in beta. Any idea of what those are? Any hints to wet the appetite?
    Usually when something is in beta besting, BW does not tell everyone, so as not to get our hopes up too soon, in case it doesn't get finished as soon as planned. So you may not get an official answer to this.
    The only database I know is in beta testing, which won't upset anyone for knowing it, is that the Schaff module for the Ante-Nicene and Post-Nicene Fathers (which is already in BW8) is having work done to its formatting, so that it displays better and so that the appropriate references can be found both in the Resource Summary and the printed edition. But there are probably other things up the programmers' sleeves too.
    God bless!
    Mark Eddy

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Eddy View Post
    ... But there are probably other things up the programmers' sleeves too.
    God bless!
    Mark Eddy
    I vote for it's own screen mark-up tool.