Thread: Editor window

Default Editor window

Greetings,

I have unintentionally closed my editor window. I do not know how to open it again.

Will someone tell me how to open it?

Thank you.

Roundtree.

Default How to re-open editor window

Roundtree,

I'm not sure what you did, but if, for example, you closed the editor by choosing Window > Close All, you should be able to open a new one by File > New or File > Open ... if you have a saved file to work on.

Hope that helps.

Dan

Default Editor Window

Thank you Dan. I opened BW6 this morning and the Editor window appeared (opened) as usual. I was working in the PowerMode with the TAR,TAM and WTT. When I did a search in the TAM and the results appeared in the Results Verse Listbox I could not read them because my Aramaic is not yet at that level. So, I tried to open the WTT in another window to read the verses in Hebrew. I did not succeed. Trying to Tile or Cascade the windows resulted in the disappearing of the Editor Window.
    My solution: Open the BHS in Logos to tile the two softwares horizontally.

Shalom,

Roundtree.

There is no need to have both BW and Logos open in order to read WTT with TAR. You probably just inadvertently hit a key you didn't want, or your computer had misloaded BW. I regularly have 2 or 3 (or even 4) results windows open in BW and have the editor window open at the same time. I never have any problem. You can also have WTT and TAR open in the same results window as a sort or interlinear. Just click on "Choose Display Version" then look at the list of Hebrew versions. Click the versions you want to see together in your results window, then click OK. The auto-info window in BW makes it easy to figure out the Aramaic, even when you aren't an expert, because you can just place the cursor over a word you don't know and a definition from the CAL lexicon (not always the best definition) displays in the auto-info window.
    You may want to right click on the Aramaic word in order to freeze the auto-info window, so you can then move the cursor down to the auto-info window and click on it to scroll through that window.
    I hope this helps.
    Mark Eddy

Default Hold Shift

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Eddy
    You may want to right click on the Aramaic word in order to freeze the auto-info window, so you can then move the cursor down to the auto-info window and click on it to scroll through that window.
    Better yet, hold the shift key. This will freeze the AIW.
    Joe Fleener

jfleener@digitalexegesis.com
    Home Page: www.digitalexegesis.com
    Blog: http://emethaletheia.blogspot.com/

Annotated Bibliography of Online Research Tools: www.digitalexegesis.com/bibliography

User Created BibleWorks Modules: www.digitalexegesis.com/bibleworks

Psalm 46:11
    `#r<a'(B' ~Wra' ~yIAGB; ~Wra' ~yhi_l{a/ ykinOa'-yKi W[d>W WPr>h;