Thread: GNT audio pronunciation like Logos

Default GNT audio pronunciation like Logos

I was wondering if anyone knew if there was a way to access the audio pronunciation files directly from the browse or analysis windows? Logos seems to have a built in way to click on any given Greek word and hear it's Erasmian pronunciation. I felt this would be helpful in BW8 as I am learning Greek on my own.
    I know you can use these in the flash card window, but it has no search for word option that I can see.

I like BW far better than Logos since it concentrates on exegesis, (and is more affordable for what you get) but I wish there was this audio option for Greek and Hebrew pronunciation. Thanks

The feature that you are talking about in Logos, does pronounce the word, when you right click on it and highlight that option, but it only pronounces the lexical form, not the actual word in the text.
    Numbers 6:24-26
    יְבָרֶכְךָ יְהוָה וְיִשְׁמְרֶךָ׃
    יָאֵר יְהוָה פָּנָיו אֵלֶיךָ וִיחֻנֶּךָּ׃
    יִשָּׂא יְהוָה פָּנָיו אֵלֶיךָ וְיָשֵׂם לְךָ שָׁלוֹם׃

No, you can't listen to the Greak from the browse window in BibleWorks. But you can listen to Greek words from the Flashcard module.
    Mark Eddy

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Eddy View Post
    .... But you can listen to Greek words from the Flashcard module. ...
    Which means you could filter the Flashcard module to the section of scripture you are reading.

Also, you could create a link or two in ERMIE to websites with audio.

Greek-Latin Audio
    http://www.mechon-mamre.org/p/pt/ptmp3prq.htm

Thanks this is very helpful.