Thread: Using Ermie in BW 8

Default Using Ermie in BW 8

I understand that in BW8, I should be able to open resources that I have in Logos. Specifically, I am interested in using some of the books I have purchased in Logos (I own over 2000) in BW 8 such as the HALOT, A. T. Robertson, etc. How do I use the ERMIE to have access to these books?

I am not a very technical person but can and do follow good instructions very well. I would greatly appreciate any help. Thanks,

Use the External Link Manager.

There is a video that shows you how to use it.

Also search the forum, I believe Greg Ward posted, I cannot find it right now, how to set up the external link manager for Robertson.

You will also find that the BW staff has set up several links in the external link manager to Logos for NA 27, SESB, etc.

MGVH also posted one for Kittel.
    Numbers 6:24-26
    יְבָרֶכְךָ יְהוָה וְיִשְׁמְרֶךָ׃
    יָאֵר יְהוָה פָּנָיו אֵלֶיךָ וִיחֻנֶּךָּ׃
    יִשָּׂא יְהוָה פָּנָיו אֵלֶיךָ וְיָשֵׂם לְךָ שָׁלוֹם׃

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Neighoff View Post
    Use the External Link Manager.

There is a video that shows you how to use it.

Also search the forum, I believe Greg Ward posted, I cannot find it right now, how to set up the external link manager for Robertson.

You will also find that the BW staff has set up several links in the external link manager to Logos for NA 27, SESB, etc.

MGVH also posted one for Kittel.
    I don't think this is the thread you were referring to, but maybe it would be helpful.
    Chris Sansom
    M. Div. Concordia Seminary
    Google+
    Facebook!
    LibraryThing!

I believe this may have been the other Greg Ward, post to which you referred, it is fairly complete, but I will admit to not having read it all.
    Chris Sansom
    M. Div. Concordia Seminary
    Google+
    Facebook!
    LibraryThing!