Thread: How can I display words sorted by the number of occurrences ?

Default How can I display words sorted by the number of occurrences ?

Dear BibleWorks-User,

I'm using BibleWorks 7 and want to generate a list of words of a certain book or the NT as a whole sorted by the number of occurrences of the single words.
    Can anyone help me ?

Thank you

best regards
    Peter
    www.streitenberger.com

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Dear BibleWorks-User,

I'm using BibleWorks 7 and want to generate a list of words of a certain book or the NT as a whole sorted by the number of occurrences of the single words.
    Use the WLM (Word List Manager). This will do exactly what you want. If you don't know how to use the WLM, open it and, with your cursor somewhere over it, press F1.

I'm a BibleWorks-User since BW 4, but I did not know how to handle this feature. What a shame. Thank you Scott for the fast help. I got exactly what I wanted.

Yours
    Peter, Germany

www.streitenberger.com

Peter,

I remember a couple of years ago (I think), someone posted a question on the board, and Scott made the suggestion about going through all the study guide videos and watching them. I realized that after many years of using BW I had never actually done that. I was amazed by how much I learned by going through those videos one by one. Even the ones that touched on features I'm already familiar with, gave me bits of knowledge I was unaware of previously.

Give it a try.

Dave
    David Spear
    Calvary Chapel of Manassas
    Manassas, Va. 20110
    http://www.calvarychapelmanassas.org/
    KJV Romans 3:28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without (apart from) the deeds of the law.

Thank you, Dave, that's a good idea. I'll watch the videos!

Best regards from Germany !

Yours
    Peter

P.S. Are the tutorial-videos on one of the disks (I use BW 7) ? I just don't know where I can get access to them.
    Last edited by Peter; 05-02-2009 at 11:43 AM.

And I've played all the videos and still forget ways of doing things in BibleWorks; it's called "senior moment"