Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Custom Names for Context Tabs

Default Custom Names for Context Tabs

At the request of several users, I have added the ability to define your own labels for the Search Window tabs. You can also control whether or not the tabs will wrap if they won't fit on one line. Right click on a tab and look at the last two items. Use should be self explanatory. It's limited to Roman characters.

Until this is tested a bit, it is only available as a beta version. To see the download you have to open up the updater in BW and click on the options menu. Enter "BW8BETA" as the access code (no quotes). Then the update should become visible. Take a look if you are curious, but only if you are comfortable with a test version. The risk is small for this one though.

Mike
    Last edited by MBushell; 04-24-2009 at 06:42 PM.

Default Great

Let me be the first to say this is really nice. Thank you for your attentiveness.

Mike, absolutely PHENOMENAL!!! I've been waiting for this for ever. For me, BW perfection has now arrived!!!

I hate to look a gift horse in the mouth, but I wonder if one more little tweak could be implemented... namely, if we could limit the number of tabs displayed?

This new naming feature is EXTRAORDINARILY useful to me. Even if you don't tweak it further, I am utterly THRILLED with it.

This is... glorious
    Ben

Default Thank you!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Adelphos View Post
    Mike, absolutely PHENOMENAL!!! I've been waiting for this for ever. For me, BW perfection has now arrived!!!
    Mike,
    THANKS VERY MUCH For THIS CHANGE!!!!!!!

This is VERY USEFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gilbert Salinas

YES, Indeed, very useful. Thanks.
    Numbers 6:24-26
    יְבָרֶכְךָ יְהוָה וְיִשְׁמְרֶךָ׃
    יָאֵר יְהוָה פָּנָיו אֵלֶיךָ וִיחֻנֶּךָּ׃
    יִשָּׂא יְהוָה פָּנָיו אֵלֶיךָ וְיָשֵׂם לְךָ שָׁלוֹם׃

Default Yes!

Thanks so much, this is great!

Thumbs up Awesome!

This is going to prove to be very handy.

Default Ditto

I just wanted to add my own gratitude for adding this outstanding features. Kudos to Mike and BW8 team!