Thread: Compiling colors into user versions.

Default Compiling colors into user versions.

I know there used to be a list of codes used to color text in versions we compile ourselves. I used this to set off the different kinds of notes in the older NET version. However, I can't find the list of codes any more. It was pretty standard, I believe, something like <green>TEXT</green> for example.

Anyone still have that floating around?
    Ben

Smile BW 5.0 Program Enhancements since 6/2002

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Spackman View Post
    I know there used to be a list of codes used to color text in versions we compile ourselves. I used this to set off the different kinds of notes in the older NET version. However, I can't find the list of codes any more. It was pretty standard, I believe, something like <green>TEXT</green> for example.

Anyone still have that floating around?
    This is OLD INFO! I tried some of it and it works, but I'm not sure ALL of it works.

Date
    7/27/02 Added more features to VDC verse notes formatting <black> <mediumgray> <lightgray> <white> <darkblue> <darkgreen> <darkred> <darkmagenta> <darkyellow> <darkcyan> <cyan> <blue> <green> <red> <yellow> <magenta> <windowtextcolor> <windowcolor>

<htrans>hebrew transliterated <bred> bold red <lex> lexicon <isub> subscript <isup> superscript
    7/24/02 VDC features <b> bold </b> etc.
    <i> italicize <h> hebrew <g> greek <gb> greek bold<ee> eastern european <sym> bwsymbols <cyr> cyrillic <wing> wingdings <p> paragraph breaks

AND THIS FROM 2003
    Hi, Tom, Here it is.
    <sub>...</sub> subscript
    <sup>...</sup> superscript
    <lex>...</lex> bwlexa font
    <htrans>...</htrans> Hebrew transliteration font
    <b>...</b> bold
    <i>...</i> italic
    <h>...</h> Hebrew
    <g>...</g> Greek
    <gb>...</gb> Greek bold
    <ee>...</ee> Eastern European font
    <sym>...</sym> bwsymbol font
    <cyr>...</cyr> Cyrillic font
    <wing>...</wing> Windows Wingding font
    <isup>...</isup> italic superscript
    <isub>...</isub> italic subscript
    <ihtrans>...</ihtrans> italic Hebrew transliteration
    <p> line break

Philip Brown

HOPE THIS HELPS!!!!
    Gilbert Salinas

Thanks for posting this Gilbert. There are tags in the post that I did not know about!

It looks like they work too. The text in the screenshot below was produced with the test version in the code box:

Code:
    gen 1:1 this is a test {<p><b>bold</b><p><black>black</black><p><blue>blue</blue><p><bred> bold red </bred><p><cyan>cyan</cyan><p><cyr> Cyrillic font</cyr><p><darkblue>darkblue</darkblue><p><darkcyan>darkcyan</darkcyan><p><darkgreen>darkgreen</darkgreen><p><darkmagenta>darkmagenta</darkmagenta><p><darkred>darkred</darkred><p><darkyellow>darkyellow</darkyellow><p><ee> eastern european </ee><p><g> greek </g><p><gb> Greek bold</gb><p><green>green</green><p><h> Hebrew</h><p><htrans> Hebrew transliteration font</htrans><p><i>italic</i><p><ihtrans> italic Hebrew transliteration</ihtrans><p><isub> italic subscript</isub><p><isup> italic superscript</isup><p><lex> bwlexa font</lex><p><lightgray>lightgray</lightgray><p><magenta>magenta</magenta><p><mediumgray>mediumgray</mediumgray><p><red>red</red><p><sub>subscript</sub><p><sup>superscript</sup> <p><sym> bwsymbol font</sym><p><white>white</white> (white)<p><windowcolor>windowcolor</windowcolor> (window color)<p><windowtextcolor>windowtextcolor</windowtextcolor> (window text color)<p><wing> Windows Wingding font</wing><p><yellow>yellow</yellow>

It looks like there still may be some problems (with the <cyr> <ihtrans> for instance).
    Last edited by jdarlack; 03-16-2009 at 04:16 PM.
    Jim Darlack - Associate Director of Goddard Library /
    Reference Librarian at Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary

Gloucester Assembly of God | Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary
    The 'Unofficial' BibleWorks Blog | Old in the New | Facebook | LibraryThing

Lightbulb Add Feature!

It would be great if VDC also included underlining!!!!

Gilbert Salinas

Quote Originally Posted by pasquale View Post
    in VDC how make a link?........

VUT Genesis 1:1 in principio creavit Deus caelum et terram

word analysis
    VUT Notes (Gen 1:1)
    Gen 1,1
    in lemma = in - morph = Preposition (+ablative)
    principio lemma = principium - morph = Noun neuter singular ablative
    creavit lemma = creo - morph = Verb third singular perfect active indicative
    Deus lemma = Deus - morph = Noun masculine singular nominative (proper)
    caelum lemma = caelum - morph = Noun neuter singular accusative
    et lemma = et - morph = Conjunction coordinating (copulative)
    terram lemma = terra - morph = Noun feminine singular accusative
    __________________________________________________ _

How link the lemma "in, principium, creo, Deus, caelum, et, terra" to elementary latin dictionary??

et {<a href=mk:@MSITStore:C:\Programmi\BibleWorks%207\dat abases\elementary.chm::/elementary-010.htm">et</a>}
    Hmmm... I don't think that there is a way to create a link. (At least I don't know of any.) The only thing I can think of would be to use the External Links Manager to look items up.
    Jim Darlack - Associate Director of Goddard Library /
    Reference Librarian at Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary

Gloucester Assembly of God | Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary
    The 'Unofficial' BibleWorks Blog | Old in the New | Facebook | LibraryThing