Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pasting Paragraph Style

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Neighoff View Post
    There were posts in the past that dealt with the unlock codes, that if you ordered BDAG and HALOT before BW7, the BW computer system was not able to always retrieve those past codes and had to generate new ones.
    Yes, that's would fit my case. I purchased extra unlock codes with BW 5 and 6.

In any case, overnight I received new unlock codes by email, so it's all sorted for me.

Thank you BW! Now I can install in a virtual machine for initial testing...

Regards,
    David.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Neighoff View Post
    Not bad from memory, you put one too many 'h's' in the last name. ....
    Doh! 123456789

The ordering appears to be working seamlessly now. I just got all my unlock codes via email, so I'll be looking for the package to arrive any day now.

After reading all the posts and examining all the examples given on the new capabilities of BW8, it is clear that one of the many evidences of how conscientious the BW team is of the users needs is the volume of options they have made available for configuring the program. I hate it when programmers assume that you will always want the program to work a certain way and therefore don't give you (m)any options. BW excels in this and goes overboard to make the program as configurable as possible.

Glad to hear that you got your codes so quick!

Regards,
    David.

Quote Originally Posted by David Kummerow View Post
    Glad to hear that you got your codes so quick!
    Thanks, but I don't have anything to plug them into yet. Today's mail was lacking a DVD from BibleWorks. Not that I'm in a hurry, but I wonder if BW will ever switch to downloads instead of CD's/DVD's? Unless there's some sort of security issue, I think that is the inevitable way to go.