Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Vocabulary of the Greek New Testament

Confirmed working now for me with BW 7. Thanks BW team!

Regards,
    David.

Worked like a charm! Thanks BW team!

Clay

Great work, and thanks for making this available.

Bill

Default bw7 user how do i take advantage

thanks for the heads up...i use bw7 and have been for some time. M&M has not been available to me that I know of.

i am thinking of updateing to bw8, can you outline the cost?

Quote Originally Posted by hunter2321 View Post
    thanks for the heads up...i use bw7 and have been for some time. M&M has not been available to me that I know of.

i am thinking of updateing to bw8, can you outline the cost?
    http://store.bibleworks.com/upgrade.html
    $150
    -- Richard

"Contend earnestly for the faith that was once for all delivered to the saints." Jude 3 (ESV)

Default Vocabulary of the Greek New Testament

On 11/17/2007 I ordered and paid for Moulton and Milligan's Vocabulary of the New Testament. It was order number 9526, and I paid $24.99 for this module. I have the receipt for proof. I have never received the refund you promised. In fact I didn't know until this morning that this was happening. I would appreciate it if you would send the refund

Howard Flynn

Default Refund for 2009 purchases only

The refund was only for those who had purchased it in the previous ~60 days (2009 CY).
    I missed out too. I ordered it ~45 days before the cutoff when I ordered the BW8 upgrade. But the cutoff had to be somewhere. And I ordered it to use it. I did use quite a bit before the anouncement.

Default Contact Customer Service

Hi Howard,

If you have further questions concerning this, you can contact Customer Service.

Blessings,
    Glenn
    Glenn Weaver

For technical support, please contact Customer Support.

Default I can't find it anywhere...

Hi, I just purchased BW8 and did the updates.....when I look for VGNT I can't find it anywhere....is there something else I need to do? ( I have the DVD version)

Assuming you are using BibleWorks 8, you can access the VGNT by selecting Resources on the main menu, then selecting Greek/Hebrew Lexicons. In the Lexicon Browser Window, select Lexicons, then select VGNT from the list. If the VGNT is not there, perhaps you did not install it when you installed BibleWorks. If you are not able to VGNT after modifying your installation, I suggest contacting Customer Service for help.

Blessings,
    Glenn Weaver

For technical support, please contact Customer Support.