Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How to prevent auto change of search version?

Default You want icing on your cake?

Quote Originally Posted by DavidR View Post
    This is helpful, although it only works if you're already on the command line. Something like Ctrl+# to take you to a tab number from anywhere in the BW window would be even handier, IMO.
    Yes, that would be nice, but it is easy to get to the command line (Ctrl) and I'm happy with the Ctrl t # ability that BW gives us.
    I guess that is actually 5 or 6 key strokes.
    (Ctrl t space # or ## enter)

Regards,
    Jim

For those that are interested, the new update (8.0.009.g.1) fixes all the problems I indicated in this thread. The search version is retained in Greek as well as Hebrew.

Many thanks to Edward from the BW staff!
    Fred Greco
    Senior Pastor, Christ Church PCA (Katy, TX)
    Christ Church Blog

"The heart is the main thing in true religion...It is the hinge and turning-point in the condition of man's soul. If the heart is alive to God and quickened by the Spirit, the man is a living Christian. If the heart is dead and has not the Spirit, the man is dead before God." (J.C. Ryle)

Okay, forgive me for being a dinosaur, but pleeeeeeease don't take out the secondary browse window option. I use it constantly.

I'm begging.....

Dave
    David Spear
    Calvary Chapel of Manassas
    Manassas, Va. 20110
    http://www.calvarychapelmanassas.org/
    KJV Romans 3:28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without (apart from) the deeds of the law.

On second thought, maybe someone can explain to me how having the multi-tab feature can replace the need for a secondary window. I was fooling around trying to see how it could, and couldn't. I'd love to adapt to a new way if it's easier and more efficient.

Dave
    David Spear
    Calvary Chapel of Manassas
    Manassas, Va. 20110
    http://www.calvarychapelmanassas.org/
    KJV Romans 3:28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without (apart from) the deeds of the law.