Thread: How to prevent auto change of search version?

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by DavidR View Post
    And it just keeps getting better. As of today's update to v. 8.0.008j.1, when I do a right-click "search on lemma" in multi-version mode with an English-language version designated as search version, the search is done in the ancient-lenguage morphology version, and once the results are displayed the search version goes back to the English version. Perfect! (At least I think so!)

David Rensberger
    I don't get this. I am on version 8.0.008n.1 and when I do this the search version is always changed on me to Greek/Hebrew (as the case may be). I have to go back and manually change it every time. It's frustrating enough that I have taken to using a separate tab for searches, otherwise it is very clunky to use.

In fact, I am find that the only real way to get back to my English search version is to perform another search in English this time. Very frustrating.
    Last edited by FredGreco; 04-11-2009 at 01:11 PM.
    Fred Greco
    Senior Pastor, Christ Church PCA (Katy, TX)
    Christ Church Blog

"The heart is the main thing in true religion...It is the hinge and turning-point in the condition of man's soul. If the heart is alive to God and quickened by the Spirit, the man is a living Christian. If the heart is dead and has not the Spirit, the man is dead before God." (J.C. Ryle)