Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question re external links

Hmm...

I am using XP, and have tried to be sure each setting is exactly as you describe. Still no luck.

I also noticed that the settings I had for the link seemed to be changed today from what I had set yesterday. Don't know why that happened. I'll try to watch for it and see if I can document what I did to cause it if anything.

In the meantime I'll keep fiddling to see if I can get it working. Thanks for your help so far.
    Maranatha!
    Don Johnson
    Pastor
    aaaaaGrace Baptist Church of Victoria
    aaaaaVictoria, BC
    Jeremiah 33.3 Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.

Default Copying External command strings

Quote Originally Posted by jfidel View Post
    libronixdls:macro|name=TextKeyLink|text=<dummy>|la ng=el|scheme=beta|res="TDNT"
    Also make sure you take out the space that appears in the string above. (It's not showing up in the quote as I'm writing this, but then again it wasn't there when John copied it from his either.) ---But it shows up when I submit it.----Then it disappears.
    Last edited by Greg Ward; 02-21-2009 at 05:58 AM. Reason: comment added

Bingo!

That last bit did it.

Thanks very much to all for your help. I really appreciate it.
    Maranatha!
    Don Johnson
    Pastor
    aaaaaGrace Baptist Church of Victoria
    aaaaaVictoria, BC
    Jeremiah 33.3 Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.

Touchdown! Thanks so much for all the help.

Glad it is working. Now for some real fun:

Open Libronix and open your TDNT next to the Bible Word Study window. Link the two together using the chain icon.

Now when you link a BW greek lemma to Libronix you will get the BWS report so you can access other lexicons, list verses in NT and OT etc. I find this very useful and it avoids having to create multiple BW Libronix lexicon links.

John Fidel