Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BW8 vs Logos Original Languages

Quote Originally Posted by jfidel View Post
    BW has held to formatting their resources, other than bible texts and lexicons, in the windows help file format. This format, while a standard and works fine with BW, is not equal to how Logos formats their resources. It does not come close to replacing a true theological library.
    John, I agree, but I think one point in BW's favor here is that it is much easier to get verse or word specific links in BW. This is especially cool now in the Apostolic Fathers. (It would be nice if you could more easily get the citation info, but...)

If you can afford it, get both.
    And to this I would add that if you are young (and poor) you will eventually get older (and may still be poor) but that will only be because you have spent all your money on books and software.

From my perspective it is probably better to get the exegetical tool first, and get the other later.
    Maranatha!
    Don Johnson
    Pastor
    aaaaaGrace Baptist Church of Victoria
    aaaaaVictoria, BC
    Jeremiah 33.3 Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.

[QUOTE=Don Johnson;16866]John, I agree, but I think one point in BW's favor here is that it is much easier to get verse or word specific links in BW. This is especially cool now in the Apostolic Fathers. (It would be nice if you could more easily get the citation info, but...)

Don, thanks for clarifying this. BW does integrate these resources very well into the program so you can find material specific to the verse you are studying.

John Fidel