Thread: BW8 unlock codes

Hybrid View

<message removed>
    Last edited by bobvenem; 03-30-2009 at 06:56 AM.

Check this thread. Some people indicated how long their wait was.

http://www.bibleworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3468

My wait is probably not the standard, as I have been waiting since the 16th. After about 4 emails 3 phone calls and filling out 3 online forms I still haven't heard a peep.

Dave
    David Spear
    Calvary Chapel of Manassas
    Manassas, Va. 20110
    http://www.calvarychapelmanassas.org/
    KJV Romans 3:28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without (apart from) the deeds of the law.

Quote Originally Posted by bobvenem View Post
    Just got BW8 today (shipped overnight). Since I haven't received any unlock codes yet via email for BDAG, HALOT, et. al., I sent an email to service@bibleworks.com.

Of those who have had to send unlock code requests to BibleWorks, what has been the turnaround time for receiving them? Not looking to complain, just want a timeframe.
    I can't tell you timeframe, but it seems that most people who had HALOT and BDAG delayed were people who got them a long time ago (i.e. BW5) and it seemed like whatever method BW support used to verify ppl's codes didn't immediately find these older ones. I'm not sure if that's been resolved by now, but one way perhaps to guarantee quicker response on those is to send them your old BDAG/HALOT codes.

Then again, that might just be more mail for them to sort through. I haven't heard anything definitive...
    Michael Hanel
    PhD candidate Classics Univ. of Cincinnati
    MDiv Concordia Seminary
    MA Classics Washington University
    Unofficial BibleWorks Blog
    LibraryThing!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hanel View Post
    I can't tell you timeframe, but it seems that most people who had HALOT and BDAG delayed were people who got them a long time ago (i.e. BW5) and it seemed like whatever method BW support used to verify ppl's codes didn't immediately find these older ones. I'm not sure if that's been resolved by now, but one way perhaps to guarantee quicker response on those is to send them your old BDAG/HALOT codes.

Then again, that might just be more mail for them to sort through. I haven't heard anything definitive...
    That may very well be why mine is taking so long. I ordered them the day they were available if I remember correctly.

Dave
    David Spear
    Calvary Chapel of Manassas
    Manassas, Va. 20110
    http://www.calvarychapelmanassas.org/
    KJV Romans 3:28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without (apart from) the deeds of the law.

Default Missing Codes

If you have been waiting more than 2 days send me a list of your old codes and I will see that you get your new codes tomorrow even if I have to generate new ones myself. I apologize for the inconvenience. We clearly "misunderestimated" how easy it would be to automate the code replacement process. Mea Culpa. In the unlikely event that I am inundated with requests, I may not be able to fulfill this promise, but I will try.

I really do think the office is close to the end of this. But I will touch base with Rick tomorrow and wee where we are and let everyone know.

God bless,
    Mike

Do we send them to a particular email address?

Quote Originally Posted by MBushell View Post
    If you have been waiting more than 2 days send me a list of your old codes and I will see that you get your new codes tomorrow even if I have to generate new ones myself. I apologize for the inconvenience. We clearly "misunderestimated" how easy it would be to automate the code replacement process. Mea Culpa. In the unlikely event that I am inundated with requests, I may not be able to fulfill this promise, but I will try.

I really do think the office is close to the end of this. But I will touch base with Rick tomorrow and wee where we are and let everyone know.

God bless,
    Mike
    Randy Davis, Pastor
    Trinity Baptist Church

www.trinitybaptistchurch.us

www.kudzuvine.org

Default Address

Quote Originally Posted by hubmair View Post
    Do we send them to a particular email address?
    Just finda message from me above and click on my name and choose the option to send a private message. I do need the usual stuff, address, serial numbers, and so on, so I can pass them along to the office.

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by MBushell View Post
    Just finda message from me above and click on my name and choose the option to send a private message. I do need the usual stuff, address, serial numbers, and so on, so I can pass them along to the office.

Mike
    Thanks taking the time to do this. I will send it to you.
    Randy Davis, Pastor
    Trinity Baptist Church

www.trinitybaptistchurch.us

www.kudzuvine.org

Exclamation Codes for HALOT and BDAG

It comforts me to know there are others not getting what they should to.
    I have sent 3 emails to the bw service not getting any answer.
    I put my hope to get the activation codes after this opportunity offered in the previous messages. I put my hope to you Mr. Bushell !!