Thread: BibleWorks Training Workshop in the UK: any interest?

Default BibleWorks Training Workshop in the UK: any interest?

If there was a BibleWorks Training Workshop in the UK rather than the US, how many people would attend? If enough people came, I would consider organising one. If you are potentially interested in a workshop in the UK (no commitment at this stage), please could you reply telling me:

• how interested you are,
    • whereabouts you live,
    • how far you would consider travelling,
    • whether you could attend on a week day or weekend.

Depending on the interest, we will see if it is worth pursuing further.

Regards,

Ewan MacLeod

Smile BibleWorks training in Australia

And, how many people would be interested if a course were held in Sydney or Canberra?

[I could attend those, but other capitals are too far away.]

We could host you all in Bathurst, of course, and give you a free drive around Mt Panorama ... at 60 kph, though!

David McKay

Default BibleWorks Training in Australia

I would be willing to come to a training session in Sydney, Canberra, or for that matter, Bathurst. (I'd prefer to get my speed up with BibleWorks though, rather than in driving a circuit around Mt Panorama!)

Quote Originally Posted by Gontroppo
    And, how many people would be interested if a course were held in Sydney or Canberra?

[I could attend those, but other capitals are too far away.]

We could host you all in Bathurst, of course, and give you a free drive around Mt Panorama ... at 60 kph, though!

David McKay

I would definately be interested in this.

I run a Christian bookshop in Sutton, Surrey (about 12 miles SW of London) and I'd be delighted to publicise any local event.

Thumbs up BibleWorks Training in UK

Dear Ewan

I'm very interested in attending a BibleWorks training course in the UK. Weekdays rather than weekends would be best and how about in a big city like Leeds? The university here has many computer clusters!

Cheers
    Diana Zanker

Default UK training class

We have not yet had an invitation to teach a workshop in the UK. See the training page of our website for hosting requirements and contact us at training@bibleworks.com if you are in a position to issue an invitation and want to discuss dates. We are already filling up our 2005 schedule.
    Charlie Gibson
    BibleWorks Technical Support
    Important Note: This forum is not the appropriate method for contacting BibleWorks staff.

Please use the following links if you need a response from the BibleWorks staff:
    Technical Support: Click here
    Ideas: Click here

Default BIbleworks traininig in UK

I might be interested if it was fairly near Gloucestershire, and if it looked as if it might deal with aspects that I would find interesting (i.e. connected with translation). Not prepared to travel far, but any time of the week OK. So even though I may not actually be able to come I'd still like to hear of any developments.

Richard Syed
    richard.syed@btinternet.com)

Default In my dreams

I know you are looking for serious responces, but I just wanted to mention that I would love to go to training in the UK or in Sydney or Canberra, but for now, I think that will only be in my dreams!!
    Joe Fleener

jfleener@digitalexegesis.com
    Home Page: www.digitalexegesis.com
    Blog: http://emethaletheia.blogspot.com/

Annotated Bibliography of Online Research Tools: www.digitalexegesis.com/bibliography

User Created BibleWorks Modules: www.digitalexegesis.com/bibleworks

Psalm 46:11
    `#r<a'(B' ~Wra' ~yIAGB; ~Wra' ~yhi_l{a/ ykinOa'-yKi W[d>W WPr>h;