Thread: New to BibleWorks

Default New to BibleWorks

Just purchased v.6. Two questions:
    1) How do I enlarge the fonts on the screen?
    2) Does BibleWorks carry Tense, Voice Mood?

Thanks for whatever help you can give.

Globachio

Welcome to BibleWorks!!

1. To change the fonts, go to TOOLS/OPTIONS/FONTS. There you can change a lot of stuff.

2. In addition to the amazingly power BibleWorks engine itself, BW offeres a number of other resources. Click on RESOURCES and you will find lots of neat stuff. Click on Grammatical References for additional helps. Burton's Moods and Tenses I believe is part of the standard package. I have a number of add on modules, and I don't remember what is an addon and what isn't. I think, though, that you will find more information than you know what to do with!

If you are a first time user with BW, I suggest you invest some time studying the immense help files. Goto HELP, then GETTING STARTED, ONLINE HELP TOPICS, and BibleWorks video demo library.

Hope this helps!

Don't be a stranger to the forum. We are all here to learn, and help other to learn!

Gary

Default Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Globachio

2) Does BibleWorks carry Tense, Voice Mood?

Globachio
    I am not exactly sure what you are looking for:

1. If you place you cursor over any Greek verb in the Results Window you get the complete parsing in the Auto-Info window.

2. As was mentioned before Burtton, Moods and Tenses is included in the base 6.0 package.

Welcome to a great program and a great forum. I would restate the last post, the video tutorials on the CD are worth their weight in gold. If you are a student, I would make it a goal to watch all of them before the semeter begins.

The manual is the best of its kind in the industry. I know, I am like most men, when all else fails I will read the manual. Well, this is one time when it realy is worth your effort.
    Joe Fleener

jfleener@digitalexegesis.com
    Home Page: www.digitalexegesis.com
    Blog: http://emethaletheia.blogspot.com/

Annotated Bibliography of Online Research Tools: www.digitalexegesis.com/bibliography

User Created BibleWorks Modules: www.digitalexegesis.com/bibleworks

Psalm 46:11
    `#r<a'(B' ~Wra' ~yIAGB; ~Wra' ~yhi_l{a/ ykinOa'-yKi W[d>W WPr>h;