Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: BibleWorks Add-In for Microsoft Word

Quote Originally Posted by G8torguy View Post
    I have never programmed a MS Word Macro and can't quite figure out how to change the assigned colors. Will please you point me in the right direction?
    Hi there. No need to program - the colors are just Word styles. But you need to edit greek.dotm directly, so if you've got it in the STARTUP folder, move it out and restart Word so that the template isn't automatically loaded as an add-in. Then open greek.dotm in Word like opening a normal document (don't double-click it from Explorer - you need to actually open it from Word).
    Now on the ribbon bar, click on the little arrow at the bottom right of the 'Styles' group, which should give you a drop-down list of Styles. At the bottom of this list is a 'Manage Styles' button - hit that, and the list of styles comes up with a 'Modify' button at the bottom. Just choose the style whose colour you want to change, hit 'Modify', and change the colour etc.
    Save the file when you're done, close it, and move it back into the STARTUP folder and re-start word. Now you should get the new colours.

Default OneNote

I am changing the font coding because OneNote will not accept all of the coding when I cut/paste from Word. Have you transfered your add-in to OneNote?

Quote Originally Posted by G8torguy View Post
    I am changing the font coding because OneNote will not accept all of the coding when I cut/paste from Word. Have you transfered your add-in to OneNote?
    Sorry mate, I don't use OneNote. There's nothing 'encoded' in the formatting though, it just uses Word styles, so it seems like OneNote is not compatible with Word - I'm not sure it's anything to do with the add-in.

Default Office 2010

I upgraded to Office 2010 to get the updated OneNote because it had enhanced formatting but now the verb formatting doesn't work in Word. I haven't verified that everything else is working correctly but it seems to be. I verified I have your file in the Startup. I'll try to trouble shoot the problem but it won't be soon. Just a heads up.

Default Operator Error

Apparently I did something wrong with the template the first time. I started from the beginning again and the macro is working fine in Word 2010. OneNote is still not recognizing the vb formatting correctly but I think it should with a little work.

I've tried the Greek, and it works. That's great!!!

On Hebrew, I couldn't succeed. I don't know what happened.
    Has anyone done this successfully?

Name:  BW.jpg
Views: 245
Size:  208.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Martinzh View Post
    I've tried the Greek, and it works. That's great!!!

On Hebrew, I couldn't succeed. I don't know what happened.
    Has anyone done this successfully?
    What version of word & Bibleworks do you have? And have you made sure Bibleworks browse window is in single-verse mode not browse mode?

Cheers,

Jon.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Guyer View Post
    What version of word & Bibleworks do you have? And have you made sure Bibleworks browse window is in single-verse mode not browse mode?

Cheers,

Jon.
    I use BW 9.0 and Word 2010.

It seems there is no difference whether the Bibleworks browse window is in single-verse mode or browse mode.

Thank you.

Martin

Quote Originally Posted by Martinzh View Post
    I use BW 9.0 and Word 2010.

It seems there is no difference whether the Bibleworks browse window is in single-verse mode or browse mode.

Thank you.

Martin
    Hard to say where it is coming from, sadly. You could try an empty new document.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Guyer View Post
    Hard to say where it is coming from, sadly. You could try an empty new document.
    I tend to join to this opinion. It may help.