Thread: Question about the BW 8 Upgrade

Default Question about the BW 8 Upgrade

I was wondering if anyone could help me with a question about the upgrade from BW 7 to BW 8? The Lord has allowed us (my grandfather and I) to lead an at home Bible study and two of my friends come regularly and wanted to purchase the BW 8 upgrade for me as a gift. We purchased it under his name, but gave my shipping address. All the e-mails and info are going to his e-mail account and he is forwarding the info to me as he receives it. I purchased the BDAG/HALOT lexicons for BW 7 and also the Syriac module. Do I need to e-mail support to get the unlock codes for version 8 since it was not ordered under my account? The BW ordering system welcomed him to BibleWorks and created him an account with a temporary password. Also, I probably need to mention that we did not order this until January 5th, so I have still not received BW 8 upgrade in the mail yet. What should I do?

Default Registration

When you install the package be sure to online register under your name. It sounds like you may need to contact service@bibleworks anyway, especially to get new activation codes for your previous modules. Probably easiest for service if you include everything at once (old BW s/n, new BW8 activation code, old module unlock codes).