Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ship date?

I know that it has been said to death on here, but I think that it can always be said again. Reading through these threads on here, and even on other sites it is almost hard for me to believe the quality of service that we customers receive by the staff of Bibleworks. With this kind of service it is even harder for me to believe that anyone would want to cancel an order. Just today I received in the mail something I ordered over a month ago. It came as a suprise to me, I had actually forgot that I ordered it, and it was supposed to arrive within 4-7 days after the order completed, amazingly there was no explanations or reasoning behind the lateness of the arrival, this in comparison to here where no promises have even yet been broken, and with a little bit of reading we can still know why things are the way they are. I know it is said often, but I still don't know if it is enough, thank you Bibleworks staff, you are more helpful than I could have ever imagined.
    Chris Sansom
    M. Div. Concordia Seminary
    Google+
    Facebook!
    LibraryThing!

Quote Originally Posted by Sansom48 View Post
    I know that it has been said to death on here, but I think that it can always be said again. Reading through these threads on here, and even on other sites it is almost hard for me to believe the quality of service that we customers receive by the staff of Bibleworks. With this kind of service it is even harder for me to believe that anyone would want to cancel an order.
    Well, I ordered a box of Omaha Steaks a couple of weeks ago and told them to bill it to BibleWorks, but so far the steaks haven't arrived. I ain't gonna cancel the order, but thus far nobody at BibleWorks has even notified me that there's a problem with the order, so I don't know what kinda service you would call that! -
    Last edited by Adelphos; 01-03-2009 at 01:34 PM.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Adelphos View Post
    Well, I ordered a box of Omaha Steaks a couple of weeks ago and told them to bill it to BibleWorks, but so far the steaks haven't arrived. I ain't gonna cancel the order, but thus far nobody at BibleWorks has even notified me that there's a problem with the order, so I don't know what kinda service you would call that! -
    I was wondering why I got that box of steaks....

Default tapping my fingers

I took a weeks vacation to visit family and grieved because I was certain My Bibleworks 8 DVD would be sitting in my mail box unused when I returned. I couldn't bear the thought that it was going to be lonely without me.

Now that It's back to work this week I must say I'm still mourning, but that's because I have to start my studies with this old fashioned BW7! ;-)

Oh alright, I'll wait.

Default Shipping!

Just to let everyone know, the first shipment of CDs arrived at our fullfillment house yesterday. So shipping has started. It will take a few days to get caught up but the Eagle has landed.

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by MBushell View Post
    Just to let everyone know, the first shipment of CDs arrived at our fullfillment house yesterday. So shipping has started. It will take a few days to get caught up but the Eagle has landed.

Mike
    Sweeeeeeeeeet!

Thanks for letting us know Mike.

Is there a way to know if our product has shipped or how to get a tracking number? That way we could follow it on our own.

Quote Originally Posted by Trajan View Post
    Is there a way to know if our product has shipped or how to get a tracking number? That way we could follow it on our own.

In the past I have always been able to log into "my account" on the BW web site and track it that way. It'll say if it has shipped; and, depending on the shipping method you used, will have the tracking #.

Blessings,
    Dave
    David Spear
    Calvary Chapel of Manassas
    Manassas, Va. 20110
    http://www.calvarychapelmanassas.org/
    KJV Romans 3:28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without (apart from) the deeds of the law.

Oops, I'm sorry. The tracking # has not been there in the past. Only that it has shipped.

Dave
    David Spear
    Manassas, Va. 20110
    KJV Romans 3:28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without (apart from) the deeds of the law.

Well,

I just received notification that mine has shipped-- and a tracking number was issued too. Oh my, I'll try not to faint from excitement.

Dave
    David Spear
    Manassas, Va. 20110