Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ship date?

Post Ship date?

Does anyone know when the ver. 8 will ship?

Default Ship Date

Quote Originally Posted by gesnipes View Post
    Does anyone know when the ver. 8 will ship?
    The first shipment of CDs and DVDs is scheduled to be sent from the replicator to our fulfillment house today. They should be shipping to users by Wednesday. They will ship in order of placement, except for priority orders which will ship first. It should take 2-3 days to work through the backorders. I apologize for the delays.

We wish all of our users a happy and blessed New Year.

Mike

Default Thanks

Thanks for the update!

Cool

My anticipation level is rising!

(My wife is getting tired of me giving her "updates")

Blessings to all and Merry Christmas!
    Rev. Aaron Kesson, Pastor
    Emmanuel United Methodist Church
    Blissfield, Michigan
    http://www.blissfieldeumc.org

MDiv - Asbury Theological Seminary
    MA(Counseling)-Spring Arbor University

BibleWorks 9 User

Blog - http://www.aaronkesson.com

"Mhdei,j sou th/j neo,thtoj katafronei,tw( avlla. tu,poj gi,nou tw/n pistw/n evn lo,gw|( evn avnastrofh/|( evn avga,ph|( evn pi,stei( evn a`gnei,a|"
    -1 Tim. 4:12

Default Thanks

Thank you for the update, I will be trying to hold back my anticipation until it arrives. hurray!!!!
    Chris Sansom
    M. Div. Concordia Seminary
    Google+
    Facebook!
    LibraryThing!

Default Shipping Delays

Quote Originally Posted by Sansom48 View Post
    Thank you for the update, I will be trying to hold back my anticipation until it arrives. hurray!!!!
    We really are sorry for the delays. We learned a lot this month about what not to do! The latest news is that the first shipment of discs from the replicator is being shipped overnight today to the fulfillment house that packages and ships product for us. It looks like shipping will finally start Friday. Priority orders will go out first. Then regular orders will go out in the order they were received. It takes 1-4 days in the US depending on where you are. They are shipped from Vriginia Beach, Virginia. Overseas orders take longer due to customs. It will take the fulfillment house several days to ship all the backorders. Patience is a fruit of the Spirit. Thanks to you all for exercising the gift!

Mike

And thank you so much for keeping us informed on the progress. I can speak for myself (and I am sure many others) when I say that the Bibleworks staff are by far the most responsive and caring toward their customers and provide the best customer service hands down.

With that said, I will continue to make attempts to restrain my anticipation

Blessings and Happy New Year!
    Rev. Aaron Kesson, Pastor
    Emmanuel United Methodist Church
    Blissfield, Michigan
    http://www.blissfieldeumc.org

MDiv - Asbury Theological Seminary
    MA(Counseling)-Spring Arbor University

BibleWorks 9 User

Blog - http://www.aaronkesson.com

"Mhdei,j sou th/j neo,thtoj katafronei,tw( avlla. tu,poj gi,nou tw/n pistw/n evn lo,gw|( evn avnastrofh/|( evn avga,ph|( evn pi,stei( evn a`gnei,a|"
    -1 Tim. 4:12

Default Thanks for the follow up

I appreciate your follow up notice. I find it helpful to know what is going on so I know what to expect. Thanks for the efforts put into this and I look forward to seeing the finished product.

Talking Thanks for Update

Thank you so much for the update! Now that I know what is happening, I can stop checking the forum twice a day and start following every postal service vehicle I see!

I really appreciate the product and the effort you guys put forth in customer service. God bless you for the service you provide!

Harold Miller, Jr., Pastor
    New Hope Baptist Church
    Covington, GA

Default More Delays

Hi All,

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but the replicator shipped the first batch of discs by ground freight instead of overnight - in spite of phone and e-mail requests from both me and my office manager to make sure they sent them overnight. So they will (Lord willing) arrive at the fulfillment house on Monday. That means shipping should start a week from today. If anyone wants to cancel their order, we will understand. No refunds are necessary because we do not charge cards until product is actually shipped. I apologize once more. We will try to do better in the future.

God bless,
    Mike