Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bibleworks Vocabulary Modules and Spaced Repetition Software

Quote Originally Posted by KramerK View Post
    I would be glad to. I'm just a little busy right now, but I will try and compile a good instruction manual and maybe provide a few examples.

Probably in the next week or so.
    Thank You, I am having fun right now just going through Biblical Greek Vocab files from their pre-made lists.
    Chris Sansom
    M. Div. Concordia Seminary
    Google+
    Facebook!
    LibraryThing!

Default Fixed unicode version?

Hi,

New to the forum.
    I found this place through the Anki Pre-made decks page.

I have been testing the GNTunicode.anki deck for a little while
    see: http://ichi2.net/anki/wiki/PreMadeDe....28Biblical.29

But the grammar information of the words/lexemes is in some cases incorrect. For example ἱκανός is tagged as a verb even though it's adjective.
    The old non-unicode deck however hasn't got these inaccuracies, but I don't want to use that deck, because it's not future proof (not unicode).

Does anyone on this forum have a unicode version of the deck with correct grammar tags?

I'm also considering converting the old non-unicode deck to unicode, but I don't know how to do it. I can export the greek text out of anki, but I haven't found what encoding it uses. Didn't find any info on BibleWorks website.

Thanks for all help!

Quote Originally Posted by winddomino View Post
    Until today I did not know Anki existed however, I have looked at it and decided to download it for my own use. I would be interesting in knowing how you imported the vocabulary lists from BW, if you wouldn't mind parting with your knowledge.
    I have the same thoughts...wait a minute this is my exact post from earlier, that being said I still agree with it. I have been having fun just with the GNT vocab file that was already there, however, I would really like to be able to import some of the other vocab files from BBW if it is possible and easy to do, otherwise I could also probably make my own if need be.
    Chris Sansom
    M. Div. Concordia Seminary
    Google+
    Facebook!
    LibraryThing!