Thread: Early Church Fathers

Default Early Church Fathers

I noticed that the Early Church Fathers is included in BW8. Does anyone know if the text is in unicode?
    Randy Davis, Pastor
    Trinity Baptist Church

www.trinitybaptistchurch.us

www.kudzuvine.org

Hi Randy,

Yes, it is in Unicode. The main body text is in Arial font, while the Greek words use Palatino Linotype by default. I don't recall if there is any Hebrew words or not. Being in Unicode (or not) won't matter for the main body text. It will only matter for the Greek words (and there are not very many of those).

The Early Church Fathers is not a Browse Window version, if that is what you are asking. It is a HTML Help module.
    Glenn Weaver

For technical support, please contact Customer Support.

Default The Early Church Fathers

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn Weaver View Post
    Hi Randy,

Yes, it is in Unicode. The main body text is in Arial font, while the Greek words use Palatino Linotype by default. I don't recall if there is any Hebrew words or not. Being in Unicode (or not) won't matter for the main body text. It will only matter for the Greek words (and there are not very many of those).

The Early Church Fathers is not a Browse Window version, if that is what you are asking. It is a HTML Help module.
    I have it in the sage digital format which is PDF and it does not lend itself to cutting and pasting very well. I sometimes use the Fathers in theological study and it is the Greek in particular that I was concerned about. I was thinking about buying in Logos which costs more than the BW8 upgrade. I am buying the upgrade anyway, and when I saw that it contained the Fathers, I was hoping I could save the money and it looks like I can!

So, thanks for the response
    Randy Davis, Pastor
    Trinity Baptist Church

www.trinitybaptistchurch.us

www.kudzuvine.org