Thread: 1633 Elzevir

Hybrid View

Default 1633 Elzevir

Hi All,

I have a PDF here of Novum Testamentum Gręce, specifically the 1633 second edition Elzevir. It is not the greatest in quality. The size of the file is about 62 megabytes. If anyone is interested I can make it available for downloading.

Mike

Default Anyone else have a URL to an online-viewable and/or PDF download of the Elzevir 1633?

Per the discussion about the Elzevir 1633 TR, does anyone else know of a link for downloading (PDF or other format)--or even just viewing on a web page--the Elzevir 1633 Textus Receptus? (I had located at least a web page containing the text of this TR edition, but I evidently failed to note its location.) I need access to the Elzevir 1633 TR to confirm a single word in a reading--Luke 24:47--for a scholarly document on which I am laboring diligently. (That is, "repentance AND forgiveness," or "repentance FOR forgiveness.")

Default Print copy of Elzever 1633

Quote Originally Posted by edwscott View Post
    Per the discussion about the Elzevir 1633 TR, does anyone else know of a link for downloading (PDF or other format)--or even just viewing on a web page--the Elzevir 1633 Textus Receptus?
    If it's any help, here's a place to purchase printed copy from a used book dealer -- http://www.abebooks.fr/rechercher-li...1/n/200000169/

Dale A. Brueggemann

כִּי עֶזְרָא הֵכִין לְבָבוֹ לִדְרוֹשׁ אֶת־תּוֹרַת יְהוָה וְלַעֲשֹׂת וּלְלַמֵּד בְּיִשְׂרָאֵל חֹק וּמִשְׁפָּט (Ezra 7:10)

Default Thanks . . . but I'm not independently wealthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dale A. Brueggemann View Post
    If it's any help, here's a place to purchase printed copy from a used book dealer -- http://www.abebooks.fr/rechercher-li...1/n/200000169/
    Thanks for the suggestion and reference, but I only need a decent PDF, and I am not independently wealthy: approximately $100,000 USD for an original copy of the Elzevir 1633 NT?

Default Whew! That's expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by edwscott View Post
    ....approximately $100,000 USD for an original copy of the Elzevir 1633 NT?
    Oops! Didn't look at the price, since I'm not in the market. Maybe you could sell your house--and your firstborn?

Dale A. Brueggemann

כִּי עֶזְרָא הֵכִין לְבָבוֹ לִדְרוֹשׁ אֶת־תּוֹרַת יְהוָה וְלַעֲשֹׂת וּלְלַמֵּד בְּיִשְׂרָאֵל חֹק וּמִשְׁפָּט (Ezra 7:10)

Smile Okie Dokie

Quote Originally Posted by bobvenem View Post
    Yes, please.
    [link no longer active]

Have fun with it!

Mike
    Last edited by admin; 11-09-2012 at 04:30 PM.

Default Thanks

Thanks. I just downloaded it.
    Todd

Thanks for posting all this stuff!! Keep it coming!

”Viva Mediafire!

Default if you love virus download that link above. I did and i got http://www.searchnu.com/

That guy that has that Elzevirs link will get you a virus so you will need to pay $150 to get your computer fixed. He should be removed from the fourm for sugesting that link.

Thumbs down thanks for thinking it through...

Quote Originally Posted by donald perry View Post
    That guy that has that Elzevirs link will get you a virus so you will need to pay $150 to get your computer fixed. He should be removed from the fourm for sugesting that link.
    That link is from 2008, genius. It was valid then. I have not used Mediafire since about 2008, simply because of things like this. Stop trippin'.