Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ginsburg Pentateuch TIF scans

Quote Originally Posted by Randy View Post
    Mike,

These files are great. I'm sure you will get many more "thank you's" for your work. This good will help out in ways perhaps you will never know this side of Judgment.
    Thanks for the kind words. I've already been rewarded greater than I can say.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hanel View Post
    You just happened to pick a busy time when everyone is distracted by other things
    I like LOLCATS too.

Hi Mike,

I would really like to get the ginsburg scans, but every link in this thread is dead. Perhaps they have not been downloaded for too long. Can you please re-upload them at your convenience?

Thanks for your kind help.

Alex.

Quote Originally Posted by MWMiles View Post
    Hi,

Here's a link to the contents of the second volume in Ginsburg's work with the Hebrew Bible:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ww1wjtzjfdz/Writings.zip

This file is about 71 megabytes in size and will expand to 523 megabytes. The scans are all uncompressed TIF files. The file naming system that was used during the scanning of this volume is a lot more obfuscated at first look-see than the Pentateuch scans are, but I'm sure that you can figure it out. (HINT: There are page numbers.) Files are all 1724x2670 resolution at 300x300 ppi.

No copyright issues. Here it is, the volume Writings from C.D. Ginsburg's Massoretico-Critical Edition of the Hebrew Bible.

Enjoy,
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by acheung View Post
    Hi Mike,

I would really like to get the ginsburg scans, but every link in this thread is dead. Perhaps they have not been downloaded for too long. Can you please re-upload them at your convenience?

Thanks for your kind help.

Alex.
    Hi Alex,

I'll see if I can find the original scans that I had posted on the internet. If not, I was recently able to locate another 4 volume set of Ginsburg's Massoretico-Critical Edition of the Hebrew Bible and I intend on scanning that all in to get better results than the original scan set.

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by MWMiles View Post
    Hi Alex,

I'll see if I can find the original scans that I had posted on the internet. If not, I was recently able to locate another 4 volume set of Ginsburg's Massoretico-Critical Edition of the Hebrew Bible and I intend on scanning that all in to get better results than the original scan set.

Mike
    Thanks, Mike, for your labor of love. Please take your time.

Alex