Thread: Moabite Stone

Thumbs up Moabite Stone

Hi,

While this is not a user-created database, it could be if someone decides to make it one.

Here is a link to the pdf file that contains the 1870 printing of The Moabite Stone by C.D. Ginsburg. It's not a copyright worry. If someone decides to make it into a user-created database but has clarity issues with this pdf, I have the 1870 printed edition here along with cameras and scanners and would be glad to help.

http://www.mediafire.com/?nmwiomtzyt2

Enjoy,
    Mike

Wow!

This is a great providence. I am preaching on 2 Kings 3 the coming Lord's Day, and was reading the forums for the first time in a month or so because of the news of BW8 coming out.

At the same time, I was wishing that I could get a copy of the Moabite Stone.

Thanks!!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Trajan View Post
    Wow!

This is a great providence. I am preaching on 2 Kings 3 the coming Lord's Day, and was reading the forums for the first time in a month or so because of the news of BW8 coming out.

At the same time, I was wishing that I could get a copy of the Moabite Stone.

Thanks!!
    I'm so glad that you have an interest in this work. You're quite welcome and I hope that you enjoy it. Ginsburg was an excellent Hebrew scholar.

Mike