Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: OneNote Integration

Quote Originally Posted by revaaron View Post
    Hi Dave,
    I am not sure what FPN is, so I don't think I am the person on there (I assume it is another forum?) I must be a different revaaron .

Peace,
    Fountain Pen Network. That's pretty wild that they'd have the exact same name.

Be blessed...
    David Spear
    Calvary Chapel of Manassas
    Manassas, Va. 20110
    http://www.calvarychapelmanassas.org/
    KJV Romans 3:28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without (apart from) the deeds of the law.

Quote Originally Posted by calvary View Post
    Fountain Pen Network.
    Fountain Pen Network??? Nope. would have never guessed that one.

Quote Originally Posted by pasquale View Post
    Thanks again, it is very helpful and works well.
    I'm glad its working for you. I just played around a little bit with Excel and found a way to get all the section IDs. I generated all the pages by using an excel macro. If I can extract all the section IDs I should be able to generate a javascript that can call up a onenote page. the benefit of this is twofold, at least for me. First, I can make the pages 01, 02, etc. so that they end up in the write category. 2) I can put the subsections into canonical order (e.g. 01-Genesis, 02-Exodus. 3) the script could be used by Logos to pull up OneNote to the right page, making a common place for both program's notes that is easily accessable. There could be some other benefits to explore as well. I'm hoping it works out.

spitzerpl,

Thanks for all your work explaining OneNote. It's one of those applications that looks as though it has a lot of potential, but it may take some playing with to figure it out.

Tom

spitzerpl,

I have followed your posts here and found your recommendation to be very very useful. So thank you. Now I can experiment with OneNote. It might be an easy Sermon Prep tool!

Also, the file that you have created, "Bibleworks_Notes.zip". When I unzip it, it places the notebook folder within a parent folder "Bibleworks_Notes". I had to take the "real" folder (which is the actual Notebook folder) and move it up into the folder along with all of my other Notebook folders. Then my link in Bibleworks worked perfectly! Just a point to pass along and not a complaint .

Quote Originally Posted by DeMody View Post
    spitzerpl,

I have followed your posts here and found your recommendation to be very very useful.
    Same here bro.
    So thank you.
    mega dittos.
    Now I can experiment with OneNote. It might be an easy Sermon Prep tool!
    That's what I'm wondering. I love Word, but if OneNote is better than I'm for better, because better is better.

Default More ideas

Quote Originally Posted by SCSaunders View Post
    That's what I'm wondering. I love Word, but if OneNote is better than I'm for better, because better is better.
    I'm glad people are finding it useful. I have been developing something that takes this a step beyond. The main difference to make it happen though is using excel as a go-between. basically while BW is open you would have excel running as well. when you want to jump to OneNote you would simply click a button in excel and it would go to the note. The reason this is an improvement is because you would be able to organize your notes a bit better. Such as rather then having a section group for each book, you could have pentateuch, Historical, Gospels, and then books divided in there, then chapters in there, and even possibly jumping to a page representing the verse.

Right now my main goal for the project is actually linking with Logos. The user could easily set up the books he wants to be able to quickly reference, even having a button that would check a set of books. Clicking OK would open the checked resources in Libronix. the interface would look something like this below. You would copy a link to the Logos resource into the spreadsheet (any location within the resource would do), give it a name, and indicate any presets you want it to be a part of. then on the form in the lower right you would check those resources.

Is this something anyone would be interested in?

Default Thanks and anything new?

Just got BW 8 and OneNote a couple of weeks ago. That basic notebook and eternal link is incredible, spitzerpl!

It's been some time since there was activity at this thread, but I'm interested in whatever you're working on re:OneNote and BW!

Thanks

Since the thread is called "OneNote Integration" I think this will be interesting for you:
    The program for Independent Bible Study based on OneNote http://IStudyBibleTools.com
    [COLOR=#EEE !important]HTTP:

[/COLOR]
    Last edited by ademko; 12-26-2012 at 01:17 PM.

Smile OneNotezip file repost??

Does anyone still have the onenote zip file?? Could you repost it??? Thank you! Gilbert