Thread: Vocabulary File for Page Kelly's Biblical Hebrew

Lightbulb Vocabulary File for Page Kelly's Biblical Hebrew

I created a flash card module for Page Kelly's Biblical Hebrew. I did not get all the sound files or the frequency numbers attached to all the words, but it does contain all the words for the vocabulary and their chapters. Hopefully others will find this useful.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thank you for doing this. I have done work like this my self and it isn't that easy.

Hi,

I just downloaded the vocabulary file for Page Kelley's Hebrew Grammar and tried it in BibleWorks 8. BW promptly crashed. Has anyone had any success using this vocabulary file in version 8?

Thank you,
    Mike

Hi all - did anyone find a solution for this? I'm using BW7 and finding the same issue.

It would be fabulous for those of us learning via a mandated Kelley text!

If not, I'm going to have to build it myself. Any thoughts/fixes much appreciated.

RV

I can't say that I had the same problem, I imported it into my vocab module just fine, I had to increase the font size by about twenty, but other than that the module seems to work ok.
    Chris Sansom
    M. Div. Concordia Seminary
    Google+
    Facebook!
    LibraryThing!

Many thanks for this: will play around with the installation and see if I can make it go.

BRILLIANT! I sorted it simply by ensuring the program was properly updated. A magnificent resource, so thanks a million.

Default Vocabulary File for Page Kelly's Biblical Hebrew

Thank you so much for this vocab list.