Thread: Need help with Canons of Council of Orange Module

Default Need help with Canons of Council of Orange Module

I've create a custom module containing the Canons of the Council of Orange, but when a reference to the module shows up in the resource window and I click on it, the module window shows a "cannot display this page error".

The links all work internally, that is, if you open the module and click on the table of contents links, they all work. Any ideas on what's up? I've attached a zip file with all the relevant files.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    -- Richard

"Contend earnestly for the faith that was once for all delivered to the saints." Jude 3 (ESV)

I imagine the problem lies in your HTML file. What you want is not files that end in .HTML but .HTM. Don't ask me why, it's just what is required. The BW help in custom modules says this, but even I missed it until I was causing me problems too.

Solution:
    Rename your .html file to .htm, fix all of the relevant changes necessary if there are any in your TOC file or the like. (in your table of contents, i would simply open up a txt editor and do a find/replace with "orange.html" to "orange.htm"). Then recompile your Help module and it should work, at least it did when I tried your files.
    Michael Hanel
    PhD candidate Classics Univ. of Cincinnati
    MDiv Concordia Seminary
    MA Classics Washington University
    Unofficial BibleWorks Blog
    LibraryThing!

Thanks! That's exactly what it was. I've attached the final module. Feel free to test it out and post it on your blog.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    -- Richard

"Contend earnestly for the faith that was once for all delivered to the saints." Jude 3 (ESV)