Thread: Glitches and Errors

1. Question Glitches and Errors

Dear Michaels, Charlie, et BW al, I have, in the past, posted a comment on this thread to report a malfunction (or what seemed like one) in BibleWorks. It's typically quickly fixed. My question (as I have a couple of other glitches to report): Is this place, General BibleWorks discussion, the place to make this known to you guys? I'm not trying, in this instance, to learn from my fellow users, but to let you know about a 'hiccup' in the program. Please let me (and everybody else) know, so we can post these types of messages in the best place for you, and not clutter other discussion areas. Thanks.
    In Him, Bennett B. Wethered
    Pastor, Dayspring Orthodox Presbyterian Church
    Warrenton/New Baltimore, Virginia
    www.dayspringopc.org

Hello Bennet-

Thanks for your conscientiousness. The forums are primarily a place to discuss things with other BW users. The BibleWorks staff (tech support and development) should be contacted via the links shown in the thread entitled "How to contact the BibleWorks staff" (http://www.bibleworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=268). In our effort to keep every question answered, we have had to simplify the number of communication streams we monitor.

If you have a disaster or bug that shows up as a results of a new EXE post, you can post it as a reply in the "Official BibleWorks Announcements" forum (http://www.bibleworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8), as a reply to the latest EXE update.

If it's just a glitch or minor bug, contacting Tech Support is the correct place to post (in fact, many times they can solve the problem for the user).

I hope that all makes sense. We do greatly value our users' input. User input has made BibleWorks what it is today.

The forums don't work well as an environment for us to track bugs and suggestions, so that is why we are directing bug reports and idea submissions to the "official" BibleWorks communication channels.

I hope that helps.

Michael