Thread: User database to verse tab

Lightbulb User database to verse tab

I feel that the verse tab is one of the best addition to the BW9. It helps me a lot for the textual study. I was just windering, I have some textual notes on several verses of the Bible, which has been created over some time. Is there a possibility to make them appear in verse tab, if I compile them as a module???

Default If you really want to ...

This post talks about doing what you ask for in BW9: http://www.bibleworks.com/forums/sho...-the-Verse-Tab

But doesn't the notes tab in the analysis window give you the same ability, with the bonus that you can update it with new thoughts on the run?
    See chapter 18 of BW9 help (Analysis Window - Taking Notes on Verses).

-Jim

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Wert View Post
    This post talks about doing what you ask for in BW9: http://www.bibleworks.com/forums/sho...-the-Verse-Tab

But doesn't the notes tab in the analysis window give you the same ability, with the bonus that you can update it with new thoughts on the run?
    See chapter 18 of BW9 help (Analysis Window - Taking Notes on Verses).

-Jim
    Thank you very much ... I see that a great deal of leaning curve is involved in that...

The notes tab would do the job. But I use that to write some of my personal reflections (which could later help me for preaching) ... I wanted to have a separate place for the text critical notes, which is of another level.

May be with some time, I will be able to master the trick in the above mentioned post...

Thanks a lot

Quote Originally Posted by thettthomasz View Post
    Thank you very much ... I see that a great deal of leaning curve is involved in that...

The notes tab would do the job. But I use that to write some of my personal reflections (which could later help me for preaching) ... I wanted to have a separate place for the text critical notes, which is of another level.

May be with some time, I will be able to master the trick in the above mentioned post...

Thanks a lot
    Another possibility would be to save two sets of notes in two different folders. Just "Choose Notes Dir" (to the right of the "Print" button on the "Notes" toolbar) when you switch between working with your more devotional/expository notes and your technical/text critical notes.
    καὶ ὑπὲρ πάντων ἀπέθανεν ἵνα οἱ ζῶντες μηκέτι ἑαυτοῖς ζῶσιν, ἀλλὰ τῷ ὑπὲρ αὐτῶν ἀποθανόντι καὶ ἐγερθέντι.