Thread: user created modules

Default user created modules

I tried to create a custom module ( a trial one!), with the instructions I found here in the forum...everything seems to work except for a small problem...when I click on the resource summary- summary link (which appears for each verse) the concerned help file does not open. Otherwise, when I click on the book index (in Grammars or references section) the book opens without any problem...has any one got any idea what could be the problem and how to solve it?

Quote Originally Posted by Jovialjoe View Post
    I tried to create a custom module ( a trial one!), with the instructions I found here in the forum...everything seems to work except for a small problem...when I click on the resource summary- summary link (which appears for each verse) the concerned help file does not open. Otherwise, when I click on the book index (in Grammars or references section) the book opens without any problem...has any one got any idea what could be the problem and how to solve it?
    If you want to email me via the forums I can try to help you. I have a few ideas, but it's quicker just to swap the files then to try to guess.
    Michael Hanel
    PhD candidate Classics Univ. of Cincinnati
    MDiv Concordia Seminary
    MA Classics Washington University
    Unofficial BibleWorks Blog
    LibraryThing!

If you wouldn't mind posting the solution once found, I would certainly appreciate it. I too had experimented quite some time ago and experienced the same problem before I gave up... It just might be that whatever the problem is here, was also my problem.

Thanks.

Don't forget, we offer free technical support. I would be glad to help. You can contact me through the customer support links listed below.
    Glenn Weaver

For technical support, please contact Customer Support.