Thread: Easter Prayers

Hybrid View

Default Easter Prayers

I know that you all are busy all the time, extending yourself in ministry in many, many ways. As a part of the body, "Thank you!"

I pray for you BW folks, some by name, most by extension. I don't have to know you all to pray for you all, 'cause omniscient God most certainly does. "Heavenly Father, regarding those who use Bible Works and its forum...."

That being said, knowing you will have - more than likely - many more fish, schools of them, circling your boats this coming Sunday, my prayers are that you will have to strain at the nets.

It's cool thinking, that on a certain level - the BW "crew" is connected, working this big blue catch-and-don't-release sea together.

Thank you!

Happy Pascha.
    a;koue( VIsrah,l( ku,rioj o` qeo.j h`mw/n ku,rioj ei-j evstin( kai. avgaph,seij ku,rion to.n qeo,n sou evx o[lhj th/j kardi,aj sou kai. evx o[lhj th/j yuch/j sou kai. evx o[lhj th/j dianoi,aj sou kai. evx o[lhj th/j ivscu,oj souĊ

עשׁה שׁלום במרומיו הוא יעשׂה שׁלום עלינו ועל כל ישׂראל ואמרו אמן׃

"Will you rise like a lion in the morning sun or will you just lay there bleeding? When the time has come, return to the Kingdom, close my eyes and be screaming freedom!" - Matisyahu