I know I saw this somewhere on here, but a search comes up empty. I primarily use BW 7. However, I have had to buy several programs on Libronix which are very useful. Here are the main ones: Hallo's Context of Scripture, Anchor Bible Dictionary, HALOT, the new program on Semitic Inscriptions (grammatically and lexically tagged).
Here is what I would like to do.
1. I have heard that I can group these relevant programs in Libronix, and call them say OTPrograms.

2. Then I would like to set up in BW7 a External Link to that group. I am not sure whether I have to set up the link by verse or by word. In the first case if I am at Isaiah 3:4 and go to my external link I would find any references to Isaiah 3:4. In the case of HALOT, I imagine that would open up each Hebrew Word in Isaiah 3:4. (There is a verse view in HALOT for just this.) I am unsure whether it would pick up anything in Semitic Inscriptions.

In the case of a word link (rather than verse), if I clicked on a word in Isaiah 3:4 Hebrew, then the link would find any references to that Hebrew word in my Libronix OTProgram group. That would also find the word in Semitic Inscriptions. (Maybe I could even set up both types of an External Link, i.e. to WORDS or to VERSES).

Can somebody walk me through setting this up? What I can do and what is impossible.

Michael Dick
Siena College
Loudonville, NY 12211