Thread: TSK Cross References

Default TSK Cross References

If, say, the current verse showing is ESV Acts 1:13, a column of TSK cross references appear in the Word Analysis window ((a) Act 9:37 Act 9:39 Act 20:8 (b) etc.). Is it possible to somehow produce or be able to export cross references which include the entire verses (in a particular version), such as follows?

ESV Acts 9:37 In those days she became ill and died, and when they had washed her, they laid her in an upper room.
    ESV Acts 9:39 So Peter rose and went with them. And when he arrived, they took him to the upper room. All the widows stood beside him weeping and showing tunics and other garments that Dorcas made while she was with them.
    ESV Acts 20:8 There were many lamps in the upper room where we were gathered.

etc., etc.

Of course one can click on each cross reference and the verse will appear to the left (which can be laboriously selected and copied), but it would be convenient to have all the cross references related to a particular Bible verse looked up for the purpose of copying or exporting as a unit. And this would be handy for all the Bible versions that have cross references (NAS, ESV, NET, etc.).

In the TSK/Cross-Refs window inside the Analysis Window, click once on the verse at the top of the TSK/Cross-Refs window. Assuming that your Browse Window verse is Acts 1:13, the verse at the very top of the TSK/Cross-Refs window will be Acts 1:13.

Clicking once on this top verse will display all the verses in your Cross-Refs list in the Analysis Window in your current search version. From here you can copy the entire list with Bible text.
    Glenn Weaver

For technical support, please contact Customer Support.

Default Holy Moley!

Thanks, Glenn. How could I have missed that? Now all we need is the same feature for cross-references affixed to particular Bible translations, such as ESV, NET, and so on. Or have I missed that one, too?

It works the same way for the cross-refs for version notes, too, not only for the TSK.
    Glenn Weaver

For technical support, please contact Customer Support.

Default It Does?

With the ESV version notes in the left panel (TSK on the right), I can't seem to find a way to access these ESV cross-references (as a group). Could you please tell me how this is done. I clicked on everything in the panel, and no dice.

Default Never Mind

Never mind. I figured it out.