Thread: Number of "Search/Display Favorites"

Default Number of "Search/Display Favorites"

I wanted to set up the following 12 “Search/Display Favorites,” each name meaning the search version: NAU, KOR, GNT, GNM, LXT, LXM-BLM, WTT, WTM, APE, JOE, PHE, WCS. I could set them up, all 12 of them. But when I restart BW7, only the first 9 are kept and the remaining three are lost. Can you extend the apparent favorite limit?
    Yaku Lee

I have 21 search/display favorites set up on my computers, and all 21 work fine. I have at least 11 different search versions among those 21 display favorites. So I know that it is possible to set up many more than 9 search/display favorites. I would suggest trying to add the other three again. Perhaps you did something wrong in setting them up.
    I think I see one problem: LXM-BLM. LXM does not exist. Did you mean LXT?
    By the way, if you want to search both LXT (BLM) and BNT (BNM) you can search both in the single version BGT (BGM). That is why BGT/BGM was created. That way you do not need to do cross-version searches and you can still search both Old and New Testaments in Greek.
    In Christ,
    Mark Eddy
    Last edited by Mark Eddy; 05-08-2008 at 10:46 PM.

Default Persisting Problem.

By your kind suggestion, Mr. Mark Eddy, I added more Search/Display Favorites. But this time I added one Favorite at a time. I set it up, tried it, and restarted BW7. It worked OK, for a while. When I opened BW7 some time later, I noticed that only my first nine Favorites remained and the rest gone again. The same thing as before I posted this problem! I am beginning to suspect something wrong with my BW7, but I am at a loss as to where to start to poke to correct it.

As to BLM, it’s the BibleWorks LXX Morph. as you know, but I labeled it LXM-BLM as a reminder that it is a morphology for LXT. I wanted to have GNT and LXT separate in word search as well, and for some reason I prefer GNT to NA27 even though it is said that they have the same text.

Thank you very much for your help.

Yaku Lee
    Last edited by Yaku Lee; 05-09-2008 at 03:47 AM. Reason: To make this a sequel to Mr. Mark Eddy' response.