Thread: BW 7 & Office 2007

Hybrid View

Default BW 7 & Office 2007

I have some serious problems with BW and Office 2007. It doesn't works to copy the Text of verse list by using the BibleWorks Copy Center to a dokument of Word 2007. To be precise: Some verses are copied and some not. Instead of inserting all verses into my document bibleworks inserts some verses and misses some. Insteas of the missed verses there is displayed a "v". This is the result looks like:

VVVVVVJoh 16.21 Wenn die Frau gebären soll, ist sie bekümmert, weil ihre Stunde da ist; aber wenn sie das Kind geboren hat, denkt sie nicht mehr an ihre Not über der Freude, daß ein Mensch zur Welt gekommen ist
    Joh 16.21 h` gunh. o[tan ti,kth| lu,phn e;cei( o[ti h=lqen h` w[ra auvth/j\ o[tan de. gennh,sh| to. paidi,on( ouvke,ti mnhmoneu,ei th/j qli,yewj dia. th.n cara.n o[ti evgennh,qh a;nqrwpoj eivj to.n ko,smonÅ

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV1Co 13.6 Sie freut sich nicht über das Unrecht, sondern freut sich an der Wahrheit.
    1Co 13.6 ouv cai,rei evpi. th/| avdiki,a|( sugcai,rei de. th/| avlhqei,a|\
    How can i get it work? Thanks for all advice. Greetings Daniel
    Last edited by fishfishf; 10-09-2007 at 12:18 PM.

Hey Daniel,

I have recently made the switch to Office 2007 and haven't experienced any problems with the copy center yet. Could you post the specific steps you were taking in your search so I/we could try to duplicate it?

I have been using Office 07 for many months done and have no problem with the Copy Center that you are experiencing. I would follow Nathan's advice and post the specific steps you are doing and then others can try to duplicate.
    Numbers 6:24-26
    יְבָרֶכְךָ יְהוָה וְיִשְׁמְרֶךָ׃
    יָאֵר יְהוָה פָּנָיו אֵלֶיךָ וִיחֻנֶּךָּ׃
    יִשָּׂא יְהוָה פָּנָיו אֵלֶיךָ וְיָשֵׂם לְךָ שָׁלוֹם׃

My BW7 works fine with Office 2007, XP or Vista. Post your issue in the German forum as well.

Stelle Deine Frage auch im deutschen Forum, vielleicht ist es ein deutsches Office-spezifisches Problem.

Ingo

Quote Originally Posted by ingosorke View Post
    Post your issue in the German forum as well.

Stelle Deine Frage auch im deutschen Forum, vielleicht ist es ein deutsches Office-spezifisches Problem.

Ingo
    Man, I really want to study German next.

Default Steps

HI, Thanks for all comments. Ok here are the specific steps i performe. This is just an example. I head the same problem also with other searches i performed. Today the first time appeared an error message by bible works. It informed me that an other program is useing the clipboard. I really don't understand whats going on. Thank's to everbody!

1. Step: Limits : Only nt
    2. Step: In Version BGT performe search: /cairw@* cara@*
    Result: 117 Verses, 30 forms, 142 hits
    3. Step:
    - „Copy list to editor“ & choose:
    - Copy to application with this title àuse a word document 2007
    - select: Text Of Verses in Verse List
    - Versions: BGT EIN
    - Format options: Include = Book name, Chapter number & verse number are selected
    - Remove Interior: Chapter numbers, Book names, Version lable are selected

4. Step: Copy and Transfer 117 Verses

Today I tried it two times. And every time different verses are omitted
    Daniel
    Last edited by fishfishf; 10-09-2007 at 12:17 PM.