Thread: BW7 Separation Anxiety Eased a Little Bit

Default BW7 Separation Anxiety Eased a Little Bit

I do all of my "study" with BW7 on my laptop. There are times, however, when I must sever the power cord. When I do, I've greatly benefitted from Olive Tree's software for the PPC.

They are making their fonts a little-bit/whole-lotta-bit better, which will ease the anxiety of not gazing upon BW7's. I believe these new unicode fonts will poco retardando my maculas from smoking, bubbling and fizzing.

The article is here.

Default Ps

PS - If you're willing to be a Beta Tester, you can download this HMT Unicode text today.

I've loaded this puppy onto my PPC. I've got tears in my eyes: this text is as beautiful as a newborn. It's a keeper. I'd hand you a chocolate cigar if I could.

Okay, back to reading.

Being a stubborn Palm based user, I wish, I wish, with all my might that they will come out with the unicode for me as well.
    Numbers 6:24-26
    יְבָרֶכְךָ יְהוָה וְיִשְׁמְרֶךָ׃
    יָאֵר יְהוָה פָּנָיו אֵלֶיךָ וִיחֻנֶּךָּ׃
    יִשָּׂא יְהוָה פָּנָיו אֵלֶיךָ וְיָשֵׂם לְךָ שָׁלוֹם׃

Default Ripped from the Headlines

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Neighoff View Post
    Being a stubborn Palm based user, I wish, I wish, with all my might that they will come out with the unicode for me as well.
    Ken, they have Beta Testers for the Palm on these unicode fonts. Go for it!

Default Thanks, for the Clue

thanks for the clue about using it on Palm. Now I am a happy camper
    Numbers 6:24-26
    יְבָרֶכְךָ יְהוָה וְיִשְׁמְרֶךָ׃
    יָאֵר יְהוָה פָּנָיו אֵלֶיךָ וִיחֻנֶּךָּ׃
    יִשָּׂא יְהוָה פָּנָיו אֵלֶיךָ וְיָשֵׂם לְךָ שָׁלוֹם׃

Off-topic, but anyway.

Scott, can Tina read Hebrew? My wife can't, so she wouldn't have a clue what I'd put in a "signature"!

Regards,
    David.

Quote Originally Posted by David Kummerow View Post
    Scott, can Tina read Hebrew? My wife can't, so she wouldn't have a clue what I'd put in a "signature"!
    That's the marital fun of it all. I get so close that my lips are touching her ear. Then I romantically, lion-purrily, ever so just-between-the-two-of-us translate what I bragged about her in the public square. Works almost as good as a dozen fresh roses.