Thread: New Burgon Module - LTVM

Default New Burgon Module - LTVM

I am pleased to announce that John Burgon's Last Twelve Verses Of Mark is now available as a BW user module.

My edition was completely typed in from the book so that it is fully searchable.

Ewan MacLeod began the conversion to the CHM module, and Willem Swanepoel took over the project and completed it, doing an outstanding job, as a number of references had to be manually dealt with, plus I'm sure there were a host of other headaches he had to contend with.

At any rate, the file is now in pretty good shape and ready for distribution for BW users only.

If Michael or Jim will email me and tell me where to send the file, I'll get it to them so they can post it on the blog.

Awesome! Thank you Scott.
    Dave
    David Spear
    Calvary Chapel of Manassas
    Manassas, Va. 20110
    http://www.calvarychapelmanassas.org/
    KJV Romans 3:28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without (apart from) the deeds of the law.

Until Michael or Jim can post this on the blog, here is the link to download John Burgon's Last Twelve Verses Of Mark for BW users only.

http://www.lamblion.net/Book%20Sales...lve_verses.htm

Willem, who has done a magnificent job on this very difficult conversion, is finishing up with some more touches, and I (or he) will post that file once it is ready, but for now just download this ZIP module and unzip all three files into your BibleWorks|Databases folder.

When you start BW the file will be under Resources|Textual Criticism or in the Resource Window when appropriate.
    Last edited by Adelphos; 09-10-2007 at 10:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Adelphos View Post
    Until Michael or Jim can post this on the blog, here is the link to download John Burgon's Last Twelve Verses Of Mark for BW users only.

http://www.lamblion.net/Book%20Sales...lve_verses.htm

Willem, who has done a magnificent job on this very difficult conversion, is finishing up with some more touches, and I (or he) will post that file once it is ready, but for now just download this ZIP module and unzip all three files into your BibleWorks|Databases folder.

When you start BW the file will be under Resources|Textual Criticism or in the Resource Window when appropriate.
    Sorry Scott, I've been without the internet the past week. I'll try to get the file posted by the end of the day.
    Michael Hanel
    PhD candidate Classics Univ. of Cincinnati
    MDiv Concordia Seminary
    MA Classics Washington University
    Unofficial BibleWorks Blog
    LibraryThing!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hanel View Post
    Sorry Scott, I've been without the internet the past week. I'll try to get the file posted by the end of the day.
    I've heard of that disease before.

Now available via the BibleWorks blog as well.
    Michael Hanel
    MDiv Concordia Seminary
    LibraryThing!

The final version of LTVM has now been posted to my site. Michael, you can pick it up there and put it on the blog.

Quote Originally Posted by Adelphos View Post
    The final version of LTVM has now been posted to my site. Michael, you can pick it up there and put it on the blog.
    New file is now the master file at the same blog post. If you have the 600KB file, re-download this one.
    Michael Hanel
    MDiv Concordia Seminary
    LibraryThing!