Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NEW! Coptic NT Versions

Hi there.

The link for the coptic grammar still doesnīt seem to work.
    Can anybody send me the zipped files via mail as Mark suggested? steffendietz7@googlemail.com

Kind Regards,
    Steffen

I tried to e-mail the files to christlove, but my e-mail was sent back undeliverable. So either your e-mail address does not work, or it does not accept this kind of attached files. If the unofficial BW bloggers are paying attention, I can send them the files (if they don't already have them), and they can try to repost them.
    Mark Eddy

Hey Mark.

Kinda weird. My E-Mail address is ok. I tried to send some zipped files from my old E-Mail address to my current and for me it does work (even though I needed two attempts).
    Iīve sent you an E-Mail via your BW-Profile and you can try answering with the attached files. Maybe that works...

Thanks & blessings.

Steffen

Quote Originally Posted by christlove View Post
    Hey Mark.

Kinda weird. My E-Mail address is ok. I tried to send some zipped files from my old E-Mail address to my current and for me it does work (even though I needed two attempts).
    Iīve sent you an E-Mail via your BW-Profile and you can try answering with the attached files. Maybe that works...

Thanks & blessings.

Steffen
    This is the weblink to the post and here is another one (the link in Jim's post is from before the blog went down). Does this have what you wanted or is there something else?
    Michael Hanel
    PhD candidate Classics Univ. of Cincinnati
    MDiv Concordia Seminary
    MA Classics Washington University
    Unofficial BibleWorks Blog
    LibraryThing!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hanel View Post
    This is the weblink ...
    Indeed, via that link the grammar is downloadable. I always tried it with the link in Jimīs post.

Thx a lot, Michael & straight blessings
    Steffen

Default need the font to display properly

I've downloaded all the files, but I can't seem to copy and paste the Uncial SS font that's provided onto my list of fonts (@ OS>Windows>Fonts)

this is how it the Coptic currently looks in BW's...
    "pJwwme mpeJpo nihsous pecristos pShre ndaueid pShre nabraHam. (mat 1:1 SANT)"

EDIT... Now it properly displays.

I've fixed the problem. this is how it's done...
    1st: unlock the font by opening up the font properties then under the General tab > clicking on Unlock box
    Then in BW's version database compiler the Language stays English, but the "Font:" should be changed to... "Copt_44a"

Now that it's in BW's does anyone know how to enlarge the Coptic font for the Display screen?
    Last edited by Michael Tarver; 04-22-2013 at 07:54 PM. Reason: fixed the issue