Thread: Crash on Resources

Default Crash on Resources

When I go to Resources|Greek/Hebrew Lexicons BW7 crashes. No explanation just a Win message.

This is a WinXP Pro notebook computer. I don't know if it does it on my desktop.

Anyone else have this happen?

Thanks,
    Larry

Edit: Works on my desktop so must be something with the notebook. Since there's no real message anyone have any ideas?
    Last edited by LarryW; 06-14-2007 at 12:18 AM. Reason: Further testing

I'm getting a crash in the User Notes when I click on the "Save and Reopen Flotting" button. I get a couple blank windows that won't go away. One with the title "BibleWorks Shutdown Options" and one with a file path in the caption.

Jamie

I'm on an XP Prof laptop as well. Shouldn't be the problem though.

Jamie

Try copying your database file from the desktop that works, to the laptop that doesn't.

Last weekend I had to transfer my entire BW7 program to a new laptop that way. The second install disk just wouldn't function.

I'm not really sure of the connection. I had no problem installing off of the CDs and I only run the program on my laptop. I have no other computer to copy from

Jamie

Quote Originally Posted by jmacleod View Post
    I'm not really sure of the connection. I had no problem installing off of the CDs and I only run the program on my laptop. I have no other computer to copy from

Jamie
    Jamie, I should have made it clear that I was referring to the original question, Larry's. I got BW7 to work on my new computer by simply copying all the program files from my old computer.

I don't really have a suggestion on your issue. All I can say is ask the tech folks.
    Last edited by SCSaunders; 06-15-2007 at 10:20 PM. Reason: way too many uses and cognates of "suggest"

Thanks,
    I sent received an email suggesting I uninstall/reinstall BW7 which I'm doing right now. Should have waited to see your reply first.

Larry