BibleWorks Executable (Rev 1 6.0.009r)
BibleWorks Automatic Update Notification
Date: 05/25/04 at 12:46:24
Title: BibleWorks Executable (Rev 1 6.0.009r)
This patch contains the latest 6.0 executable.
Fixes Win98 problem in last post (would not start on older Win 98 systems)
- Undo was shifting the diagram down and to the right
- Newly pasted material is now placed on "top", making it easier to select and move when overlapping other symbols
- Renamed the extender symbols
- Upright extender is freely sizable
- Dual conjunction symbol added
- If SHIFT is held down when disconnecting symbols, you can drag and
reposition the attached symbols
To access these downloads go to the <Help|BibleWorks on the Web|Check for Web Updates...> option and follow the directions. This is a NOT a trial version. No access code is needed to download this patch.
If you have problems with this update please post a reply to this message on the BibleWorks Forum in the Official BibleWorks announcements section.
books_sbl.bna | [init]
bw600.exe | [program]
bw600.map | [program]
bwgrkl.ttf | [program]
bwmaster.chm | [databases]
default.dwd | [init]
shellexec.txt | [init]