Thread: Plumley's Introductory Coptic Grammar

Default Plumley's Introductory Coptic Grammar

What are the chances that some bright module-compiler out there could convert one of these formats to a BW compatible file?

It is available in html and doc formats at: http://www.metalog.org/files/plum.html

I am unfortunatley inept at compiling modules (every attempt has been an miserable failure and a waste of time).

Jon Henry

Quote Originally Posted by Jonhenry View Post
    What are the chances that some bright module-compiler out there could convert one of these formats to a BW compatible file?

It is available in html and doc formats at: http://www.metalog.org/files/plum.html

I am unfortunatley inept at compiling modules (every attempt has been an miserable failure and a waste of time).

Jon Henry
    IT should be quite possible and hopefully rather easy. Right now I am finishing up Smyth's Greek Grammar, but if this is still a project untouched I will try to do it after that. Otherwise, I don't mean to speak for others but Pasquale is very skilled at making HTML files into a CHM file and he might also have time for it.
    Michael Hanel
    PhD candidate Classics Univ. of Cincinnati
    MDiv Concordia Seminary
    MA Classics Washington University
    Unofficial BibleWorks Blog
    LibraryThing!

Now that is amazing! I feel like a turtle you did that so fast. On the blog now.
    Last edited by Michael Hanel; 05-15-2007 at 06:13 PM.
    Michael Hanel
    PhD candidate Classics Univ. of Cincinnati
    MDiv Concordia Seminary
    MA Classics Washington University
    Unofficial BibleWorks Blog
    LibraryThing!

Default Wow!

WOW!
    WOW!

I can say nothing but that, except a big "Thank you!"