Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BW 7.0: Charles OT Pseudepigrapha

Default But vol 1?

Hi again
    But how about vol 1? Or have I missed something. I only can see vol 2? I don't mean to be ungrateful, just wonderingen.
    Stefan

Default About vol. 1

Hi Stephan,

We only have vol. 2 at this time. I don't know if we will include vol. 1 or not. We already have the Apocrypha text included in BW in various translations (LXE, NRS, RSV, etc.), so there isn't as much urgency to include vol. 1. The introductions would be nice to have, though. It is very, very expensive to scan and proof these books, especially for ones that we give away, so we must be careful what books we produce.

Hope this helps.

Glenn

Default About vol 1

I understand the work and expenses involved.

However, Charles set a school of thought when he published the volumes we are talking about. The notes and comments in connection to the texts are very valuable, especially in contrast to how these texts are looked upon by other schools of thought today in relation to the Old Testament.

I wish my dissertation was finished, so I could help out with the project.

Stefan

Default bibleworks updates

For some reason, I am unable to download the updates. When I check for updates they are accessed but I get an error message whenever I attempt to download them into my bibleworks program.