Thread: BW 7.0: Charles OT Pseudepigrapha

Hybrid View

Default BW 7.0: Charles OT Pseudepigrapha

Update: Charles OT Pseudepigrapha (7.018w)
    Date: 04/18/07 at 13:21:58

This patch contains the latest files for the OT Pseudepigrapha by R.H.Charles. There is a new "version" (OTP) and an HTML Help Module (look under Resources | Miscellaneous). You will also need to get the latest BibleWorks executable (18w.9) and the latest book name alias files. This is a free download for BibleWorks 7.0 users, newly scanned and proofed just for our loyal users - just another way of saying thank you!

This is a NOT a preview version. No access code is needed to download this patch.

If you have problems with this update please post a reply to this message on the BibleWorks Forum in the Program and Database Updates section. If you post a response elsewhere we may not see it. Please do not use this section to post messages about anything but this update.

Thanks!

Default verse pop-ups or bad links?

Right now it appears that verse pop-ups are activated for normal Bible books but Pseuedpig lit is blue and underlined like other verse links, but nothing pops up when I hover over them. Is that intentional? I see that some of them provide links in the HTML so clicking on them brings up the relevant portion of Charles' text in the HTML file, but some of them do not appear to work.

e.g. towards the beginning of 2 Baruch footnote four

My people shall be chastened. Cf. xiii. 10, &c. Pss. Sol. vii. 3, &c.

where the Pss. Sol. reference does not pop up anything nor does it link to anywhere if I click on it.
    Michael Hanel
    PhD candidate Classics Univ. of Cincinnati
    MDiv Concordia Seminary
    MA Classics Washington University
    Unofficial BibleWorks Blog
    LibraryThing!

Default Bad Links

Michael,
    Check the exe that I just posted.
    Thanks,
    Mike

Default Fixed Pss. Sol., but one more?

Yeah that looks like that fixed the Psalm of Solomon links. Just after that there is a 4 Ezra link. It looks like it wants to be a popup but can't

those that are like you. This phrase recurs in three of the sections of this book. Cf. 4 Ezra iv. 36, &c.

hovering over that pops up a very small framed rectangle with nothing inside it. Clicking on the link says 4es 4:36 cannot be found in the current search version, which shouldnt be the case since I have OTP running as the search version.

FIXED
    Last edited by Michael Hanel; 04-21-2007 at 12:19 PM.
    Michael Hanel
    PhD candidate Classics Univ. of Cincinnati
    MDiv Concordia Seminary
    MA Classics Washington University
    Unofficial BibleWorks Blog
    LibraryThing!

Talking amazed yet again

You never cease to amaze me! You guys are awesome.
    Jim Darlack - Reference Librarian at Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary
    Gloucester Assembly of God | Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary
    The 'Unofficial' BibleWorks Blog | Old in the New | Facebook | LibraryThing

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by jdarlack View Post
    You never cease to amaze me! You guys are awesome.

What he said!!!

Default bibleworks updates

For some reason, I am unable to download the updates. When I check for updates they are accessed but I get an error message whenever I attempt to download them into my bibleworks program.