Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BW 7.0: Executable Update 7.0.018n

Quote Originally Posted by mnaah View Post
    2. i've had a number of srceen refreshing issues that until now had seemed to be fixed as of an update a couple of weeks ago...they're mostly on the laptop (don't know if that makes a difference) and tends to occur after using the parallel versions window and then going back to the main interface

I've had issues with screen refreshing on my laptop as well. The problem has been tracking down what causes this because the BW staff are unable to reproduce this error. So if you ever are able to put together a way to reproduce the error every time, let them know, that might help fixing it. So far version n has run a lot smoother for me however and I have yet to experience any problems (of course I haven't been working on it too much since it was the weekend
    Michael Hanel
    PhD candidate Classics Univ. of Cincinnati
    MDiv Concordia Seminary
    MA Classics Washington University
    Unofficial BibleWorks Blog
    LibraryThing!

This version of the executable has proven to be much better than the J version was under Vista.

Thank you kindly for your successful efforts in eradicating the code mites and ticks that were impinging upon the usefullness of BibleWorks. Your hard work is appreciated.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by MWMiles View Post
    This version of the executable has proven to be much better than the J version was under Vista.

Thank you kindly for your successful efforts in eradicating the code mites and ticks that were impinging upon the usefullness of BibleWorks. Your hard work is appreciated.

Spoke too soon.... I went ahead and opened BibleWorks from the desktop icon and tried the web update and got the "crash menu" again. This is with the N executable running in either Administrator or standard user mode. It woirked fine a while ago...