Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BW 7.0: Arabic and NT Apocrypha

Quote Originally Posted by calvary View Post
    Hmm... Unfortunately, this update roached by BW setup . BW crashes every time I try to start it up and I can't seem to reinstall an old patch either... Bummer.
    Dave
    I've had this same problem. The only way around it so far is to restore a previous checkpoint. Hold down shift as you double-click BibleWorks and choose an older restore point.
    Michael Hanel
    PhD candidate Classics Univ. of Cincinnati
    MDiv Concordia Seminary
    MA Classics Washington University
    Unofficial BibleWorks Blog
    LibraryThing!

Thank you Michael for the tip.

Dave
    David Spear
    Calvary Chapel of Manassas
    Manassas, Va. 20110
    http://www.calvarychapelmanassas.org/
    KJV Romans 3:28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without (apart from) the deeds of the law.

Default Updater not working

The updater sometimes works and sometimes doesn't. When it doesn't, as today when I tried to download the Hone et al., I got an error about the patch size and a dialog box advising me to restart Windows (!) This sort of thing has been happening a lot lately--the updater seems not to work more than it works. I also get a confusing list of every patch ever offered, it seems, including prior versions of the executable. What's going on?

Quote Originally Posted by Gig View Post
    also get a confusing list of every patch ever offered, it seems, including prior versions of the executable. What's going on?

Not sure on your other issues, but this can be toggled in the Updater under Options: Show Downloaded Patches.
    Michael Hanel
    PhD candidate Classics Univ. of Cincinnati
    MDiv Concordia Seminary
    MA Classics Washington University
    Unofficial BibleWorks Blog
    LibraryThing!

Default NT Apocrypha in greek?

Dear BW-users
    Does anyone know if it is posible to get acces to a greek version of the NT apocryphas (actually: the acts of Paul) I managed to downlowd the english translation database, however I am still wondering if a greek version is exsistent?

Best regards
    Kristian (DK)