Thread: BW7: Turkish Version (7.0.018b)

Default BW7: Turkish Version (7.0.018b)

Update: Turkish Bible (7.0.018b)
    Date: 02/15/07 at 14:30:39

This update contains the initial release of the Turkish Bible for BibleWorks. It requires version 18b or later of the executable. If you find problems please let us know. We don't speak or read Turkish!

Source Info:

Eski Antlasma, copyright (C) 2001 by The Bible Society in Turkey and Kitabi Mukaddes Sirketi A. S., Vasif Cinar Cad. No: 50 D, Mercan-Eminonu 34432, Istanbul/Turkiye, and

Yeni Antlasma, copyright (C) 1987, 1994, and 2001 by The Translation Trust and Yeni Yasam Yayinlari, Serasker Caddesi Sakiz Sokak Aytac 2 Is Hani No: 40/1 Kadikoy-Istanbul/Turkiye.

[b] This is a NOT a preview version. No access code is needed to download this patch.

If you have problems with this update please post a reply to this message on the BibleWorks Forum in the Program and Database Updates section. If you post a response elsewhere we may not see it. Please do not use this section to post messages about anything but this update.

Thanks!

Default How?

I am wanting the Turkish Bible, but I can't seem to find where you actually install it. It's not on my BibleWorks "Check for Updates" section. Please advise. Thanks.

Default Turkish database - correction

I'm not sure which address I should send this to. There is an error in Zechariah 5:6, which only contains the equivalent of 'I asked, What is this?'. The rest of the verse is missing.
    Richard Syed

I have the same problem as nicholas_drake above. I can't seem to figure out how to proceed to install the Turkish version. Any hints?

Default Turkish Version

And another error in the Turkish version: Zechariah 8:5 appears to be missing completely.

Quote Originally Posted by toph View Post
    I have the same problem as nicholas_drake above. I can't seem to figure out how to proceed to install the Turkish version. Any hints?
    Have you gone to "Help" "BibleWorks on the Internet" "Check for Updates"? If so, and you do not see the Turkish version perhaps you downloaded the patch but did not apply it.
    You can use "My Computer" and look in the BW7 "Patches" folder in the "Applied" sub-folder. I have a patch entitled "rev1_tur_7018b".
    If you don't have it and can't get it, I could e-mail it to you (I think). Of course, if you order BW8, it will have the Turkish version already on the disk, with no need to download anything.
    Mark Eddy

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Eddy View Post
    Of course, if you order BW8, it will have the Turkish version already on the disk, with no need to download anything.
    Mark Eddy
    Should have thought of this myself. I guess I'll just wait for a couple of days (hopefully) for BW8 to be delivered. Thanks for your kind help, anyway.