Thread: BW 7.0,6.0: ESV Version Update

Hybrid View

Default BW 7.0,6.0: ESV Version Update

Update: English Standard Version Update (7.017a)
    Date: 01/03/07 at 09:51:19

This patch contains the latest English Standard Version files. It has the Jan 2007 Update from the publisher.

This is a NOT a preview version. No access code is needed to download this patch.

If you have problems with this update please post a reply to this message on the BibleWorks Forum in the Program and Database Updates section. If you post a response elsewhere we may not see it. Please do not use this section to post messages about anything but this update.

Thanks!
    Last edited by MBushell; 01-03-2007 at 11:03 AM.

I downloaded this plus the preview exe 17b at the same time, so I don't know which caused this problem, but I no longer have the Slovak SSV or Croatian CRO versions. The update made both inaccessible.
    Mark Eddy

Default small bug

It would appear there is a small glitch in the ESV with verse notes. In the browse window I have NIV, ESV, NET in that order. Putting my mouse on the NET text brings up the Text notes in the Analysis window for the given verse. When I slide my mouse up to the ESV text, the NET text notes still remain in the Analysis window even though the far right hand of the Analysis window has changed (i.e. the ESV cross ref's).

This problem is not the case if I go from NET to another Bible, say NIV. Doing this immediately brings up whatever text notes there are for the other version.

I'm not sure if this bug is new or not, but I just noticed it anyway.
    Michael Hanel
    PhD candidate Classics Univ. of Cincinnati
    MDiv Concordia Seminary
    MA Classics Washington University
    Unofficial BibleWorks Blog
    LibraryThing!

Default Fixed

This problem has been fixed and posted now.
    Thanks.
    Mike

Unhappy ESV update for version 6?

Help? When I check for updates in Version 6, the only update is from April 2006. This thread includes version 6.0 in the title so I'm hoping that you are still making ESV updates available for us version 6 users? But it's not listed on the page of manual downloads for version 6 and this 2007 update is not available on the program updater. Can you help me?

Quote Originally Posted by MBushell View Post

This patch contains the latest English Standard Version files. It has the Jan 2007 Update from the publisher.

This is a NOT a preview version. No access code is needed to download this patch.

If you have problems with this update please post a reply to this message on the BibleWorks Forum in the Program and Database Updates section. If you post a response elsewhere we may not see it. Please do not use this section to post messages about anything but this update.

Thanks!

Default Command line assistant, problem using ESV,

Quote Originally Posted by MBushell View Post

Thanks!
    When using command line assistant using the ESV , the browser keeps on goingback to the top command line instead of allowing to finish the command in the required box, how to fix it in Window Vista